• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan does not look good right now.

They also finished first in defensive rebounding in the NBA in the regular season, lol.

Duncan is old and being asked to go from 30mpg to 40mpg. It's too much to do and is wearing on him. This is another example of why I say benches matter less. Top 6 or 7 is all that matters.

Lebron and bosh can go 40+ but Duncan can't come playoff time.

Emwitus

If spurs lose, i think they rebuild. I don't know what happens to duncan tho...maybe retires along with pop? It's hard to imagine any of that happening but both parker and ginobli could be traded for picks. Crazy scenario, i know.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yup. Grizz will pound either of these teams into the ground

Maybe IWMTB can say something about pace, rebounding %, or whatever but no one should think for a second that SA should not be ragdolling this team in the paint.

duxstar

I don't know what I'll do when Duncan retires. He's been my favorite player since Jordan left; tough to say. Def won't be Lebron or Wade

Emwitus

after all the complaining the team and chandler did about team basketball......these are melo's stats

9-23 with 1 assist. Biggest fraud superstar since vince carter.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
after all the complaining the team and chandler did about team basketball......these are melo's stats

9-23 with 1 assist. Biggest fraud superstar since vince carter.

Melo wishes he was ever as good as Vince (through the first 46 minutes of the game)

Branduil

The top 7 were all that mattered on that team, still.

If you look at their minutes played in the playoffs that year, the Mavs had 9 guys playing at least 15 minutes per game. Stevenson and Haywood were 8th and 9th in minutes, and they were both pretty important to that run. Even the bottom three guys on the bench ended up making big plays at key turning points during the run.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wowza. Spurs' interior and help defense is legendary.

EDIT: That's an and1.

If you look at their minutes played in the playoffs that year, the Mavs had 9 guys playing at least 15 minutes per game. Stevenson and Haywood were 8th and 9th in minutes, and they were both pretty important to that run. Even the bottom three guys on the bench ended up making big plays at key turning points during the run.

I didnt say you play 6 or 7 only that those are all that matter. Haywood didnt matter anymore than any other 9th man on a playoff team.

Your top 6 or 7 decide the games. The others are placeholders.

duxstar

Spurs can't play this type of game with GS, need to man up and put some energy into their defense, GS will out shoot the spurs every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom