• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

Spurs are infuriating sometimes ..... Up by 13 with 7 minutes left ..... Let's jack 3s up with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. Has to kill Pop

I've never seen a team neglect the obvious. They keep hitting open threes, but let's let them keep shooting them, sure.

Spurs have been missing those shots most of the series, so it makes sense to leave them open until they make them. That said, now that we are finally making them, the Warriors gotta adjust.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Somebody explain this to me

Why does TNT have the Knicks/Pacers game Thursday and ESPN has the Warriors/Spurs game on the same night

DA FUCK

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
fuck tha spurs

same boring ass players for 20 years

P2fwo8l.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Spurs have been missing those shots most of the series, so it makes sense to leave them open until they make them. That said, now that we are finally making them, the Warriors gotta adjust.
I was speaking for this game. I know that's what they could do so far this series but they've hit open shots all game. It's sad but this is another game that just shows who the better playoff team is. In execution, experience and coaching.

Every game I haven't watched this series, the Spurs have won. I even stopped watching game 1 mid-4th. Now I have to keep being superstitious and not watch game 6.

Again, I hope the Warriors at least have enough left to spare their fans watching the Spurs win on their court.

I have my doubts, though. The Spurs have had the Warriors figured out for the past 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom