• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Oh well. We'll just have to take game 7 in San Antonio now. Shouldn't be too tough.....

But really, can't think of any positives from this game. Barnes continues to impress me, but that's about it. Curry is bothered by that ankle and is ice cold and Klay isn't hitting anything.

JohnsonUT

The MACs stat line:

4 minutes, 0-1, 2 boards, 1 assist, and 2 blocks. A plus/minus of 0.

Bonner:

7 minutes 1-1 (a three), 0 board, 0 assists, 2 PF (and one to richard jefferson).

Hmm, isn't Bonner in at the 4 usually when he comes into the game? I always see him guarding a big man when he's in. And if Tmac comes in for him, they'd want him at the 3, because the 4 spot is a big small for him, right?

He literally could not be worse at the 4 than Bonner. Also, Warriors have been playing Barnes at the four a lot.

Hmm, isn't Bonner in at the 4 usually when he comes into the game? I always see him guarding a big man when he's in. And if Tmac comes in for him, they'd want him at the 3, because the 4 spot is a big small for him, right?

Yeah, if we go on to play the Griz or the Thunder, I don't think there's a realistic way he'll play many minutes. Although, he could probably play the 1-3 back up positions if we're super gassed or in foul trouble. He played back up point in Detroit.

Mothman91

Hmm, Bonner averaging 11 minutes this series. 1.8 points and 1.5 boards during that.

TMac can do better than that in 11 minutes....right?

Sanjuro

McGrady comes off the bench, leading Spurs to the finals against the Heat.

McGrady is slotted in the starting lineup. 35+. Outplays LeBron. Wins championship and MVP.

Receives max contract for 13-14 season from the Cavs. Plays healthy MVP caliber ball until the age of 42, winning seven championships.

DM smiles from heaven. Better than Kobe...Better than Bron.

McGrady is slotted in the starting lineup. 35+. Outplays LeBron. Wins championship and MVP.

Receives max contract for 13-14 season from the Cavs. Plays healthy MVP caliber ball until the age of 42, winning seven championships.

you drunk

call a cab

Mothman91

Loollll.

Co-sign with this vision.

Better than MJ.

JohnsonUT

I would be ok with this scenario.

AcridMeat

Banned

This post Hahahahahahah thanks for the laugh :D

pilonv1

Would love this to happen

:(

exarkun

what? you have something constructive to add or are you just gonna do a drive by post?

I mean, Woodson did more with seemingly less when he was with the Hawks. Which makes you ask, is it really less? And, you put your faith in 6MOTY JR Smith who is still going to be the same Ignorant-ass JR Smith who will fall apart in the playoffs (which you would know if you watched Denver play at all the last three years). Its just, you know, he gets cold.

I love Melo, but damn dude was in a funk. And he stopped playing D when he got tired. Long story short, Knicks are gonna suck cause they gave bad-kneed Amare a big contract, put their faith in a streaky and low BBall IQ shooter, and Woodson is a good coach but that team is not constructed well outside of Shumps, Melo, Chandler, and...no one else.

thats my drive-by post!

Bless this post

I mean, Woodson did more with seemingly less when he was with the Hawks. Which makes you ask, is it really less? And, you put your faith in 6MOTY JR Smith who is still going to be the same Ignorant-ass JR Smith who will fall apart in the playoffs (which you would know if you watched Denver play at all the last three years). Its just, you know, he gets cold.

I love Melo, but damn dude was in a funk. And he stopped playing D when he got tired. Long story short, Knicks are gonna suck cause they gave bad-kneed Amare a big contract, put their faith in a streaky and low BBall IQ shooter, and Woodson is a good coach but that team is not constructed well outside of Shumps, Melo, Chandler, and...no one else.

thats my drive-by post!

Knicks contract situation is beyond fucked. Amare's contract isn't even backed up by insurance right?

linsivvi

Finished last in China, wins in America.

What's next? Yi makes a come back and dominates the league with a 40/20 season?

Sanjuro

If Vince Carter can make a conference finals then T-Mac can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

V25iLcI.gif

/fadetocredits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom