• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

McGrady comes off the bench, leading Spurs to the finals against the Heat.

McGrady is slotted in the starting lineup. 35+. Outplays LeBron. Wins championship and MVP.

Receives max contract for 13-14 season from the Cavs. Plays healthy MVP caliber ball until the age of 42, winning seven championships.

DM smiles from heaven. Better than Kobe...Better than Bron.

shit lmao.

methodman

Banned
We just got nothing from curry or klay, and our ball movement has been completely Nin existent. Still hope we can take game 6 to get that extra day of rest for game 7 on Sunday.

We just got nothing from curry or klay, and our ball movement has been completely Nin existent. Still hope we can take game 6 to get that extra day of rest for game 7 on Sunday.

Do you think Curry has anything left? Between the ankle and all those jump shots, plus the Spurs throwing literally all of our wing defenders at him, he might just be gassed.

So he'll eat two packs of Charles Barkley ribs on live TV if Knicks/Pacers doesn't go 7.

iklVjLxQiIqPJ.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Knicks contract situation is beyond fucked. Amare's contract isn't even backed up by insurance right?
Yes, it is. According to an article posted a while back, the Knicks were able to find a 3rd party insurance agency that was willing to cover it, but I assume with higher rates. However, the typical NBA insurance that all the other teams used would not.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Mark Jackson is the worst coach ever.

He constantly tells his team that they're low tier instead of telling them they're the better team.
It's like every game the Warriors won, it wasn't because the Warriors were better, it's because the Spurs lost.

pilonv1

Warriors are playing with house money, even if they lose game six I'm still incredibly proud of their effort

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yes, it is. According to an article posted a while back, the Knicks were able to find a 3rd party insurance agency that was willing to cover it, but I assume with higher rates. However, the typical NBA insurance that all the other teams used would not.

You got to post the link cause thats news to me bruh......

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The numbers illustrate confidence. According to data compiled by ESPN Stats & Information, Anthony is shooting 18-of-57 (32 percent) with George on him in the series, his length and quickness preventing Anthony from getting time or space to execute as he's used to.

But if you need statistical evidence, here it is. When any of the other Pacers are guarding him, Anthony is shooting 20-of-36 (56 percent). During Game 4, Anthony was 4-of-16 with George on him and 5-of-7 facing anyone else.

By the way, ESPN Stats & Information says Smith is 3-of-16 (19 percent) when George is on him and 15-of-48 (32 percent) when other Pacers, usually Lance Stephenson, are on him.

That's true, it has. The Knicks are averaging 98 points per 100 possesions in the series, about 11 points less than they did in the regular season. But George's defense has also been magnificent.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...fs-2013-indiana-pacers-series-win-paul-george

Pimpwerx

Let's see Paul George guard Lebron though.

He will, but like I said earlier, Melo's worn him like a cheap suit this series. PG ain't doing much on the offensive end, but he is getting in Melo's ass. I laughed all season at Pacers fans (yes, they exist) who kept claiming he had superstar ability. I still don't think so, because superstars usually shoot better on the road that he does. However, he has committed himself 100% to the defensive end, and with his freakish length and athleticism, that's a problem for a lot of SFs in the league.

That said, he can't guard the best SGs in this league, so he's not that quick with lateral movements, but someone that rebounds as well as he does will always be valuable. I'm impressed with PG's game for the first time. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Let's see Paul George guard Lebron though.

He hasn't done much to slow him down. Lebron hasn't hung a big number on him yet, but PG's done little to slow his efficiency. 24-47 in the 3 games this season. PG has also at least matched him in rebounding this season. I don't know if Indiana has a defender capable of handling Bron. PG might be the best, but he's no Jimmy Butler, and doesn't have enough fouls on his side. That said, Wade's production has been a big factor all the way back to last year. If we feel it anywhere, it'll be through Wade. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Listening to Ray right now, and it seems Bron is serious about working on his defense and FT shooting. I can't imagine him actually getting better. We've been spoiled already as Heat fans. PEACE.

Why the fuck would that person not just link to a blog post he makes for that. Who fucking makes 30 or wtvr tweets

Fucking use Sulia if you have to.

(this isn't to you cdyhybrid, it is to that tweeter)

cdyhybrid

Why the fuck would that person not just link to a blog post he makes for that. Who fucking makes 30 or wtvr tweets

Fucking use Sulia if you have to.

(this isn't to you cdyhybrid, it is to that tweeter)

Yeah, I was thinking that the whole thing was way too long to post on Twitter, haha.

Apparently he works in radio in SF.

Just link to a blog post, I mean wow.

Found one, removed images.

giri

Wtf, I couldn't even read/understand that correctly because of all those tweets.

let me sumarise for you.

The Seattle bid has been shot down on a few fronts.

NBA said that the bid by H&B (Hansen & Ballmer) was told that the decision by the bord isn't about money.

That their "get the team by any means" media releases have done them a lot of harm.

And that their sneaky side deal to buy 30% of the kings if the bid fails has hurt them and made them look very bad to the NBA owners.

And that the maloofs pretty much screwed them before they had presented in NY because of everything they had said to other owners before hand.

And that their on going relationship with the maloofs is doing them a lot of harm.

But that expansion is a real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom