• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

Wasn't the whole lane open for KD to go in for the dunk? It looked it to me but I was just shocked at that terrible shot

Pimpwerx

Sometimes you eat the bear. And sometimes the bear eats you. OKC got got. Good series for Memphis. I expect SAS to dismantle them, but I've been so wrong this postseason. PEACE.

linsivvi

harden_james640_640_display_image.jpg

dream

Sometimes you eat the bear. And sometimes the bear eats you. OKC got got. Good series for Memphis. I expect SAS to dismantle them, but I've been so wrong this postseason. PEACE.

Pimpster, were you the one I was arguing with about how OKC will never, ever make the finals again? I can't remember if it was you or Sharp.

if lebron missed that there would be non stop hate.
Rose choked a free throw two years ago against Miami in game 5. No one said anything about choking.
time to start treating these "superstars" with the same level of criticism.

Pimpwerx

Pimpster, were you the one I was arguing with about how OKC will never, ever make the finals again? I can't remember if it was you or Sharp.

It might have been me, because I assume part of my response was that never ever is a long time. Then again, I really underestimated how bad they'd miss Harden. I thought Martin would have been more productive. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rose choked a free throw two years ago against Miami in game 5. No one said anything about choking.

Why is Lebron being discussed and what revisionist bullshit is this? Rose has been called a choker plenty. Even Zbo was called a choker today. Go eat turds.

Blame Brooks for that one?

Terrible shooting game over all for Durant though.

5-21FG, 7 turnovers. At that point, it might not even be exhaustion, just poor shooting game.

FT shooting indicates to me he's tired.

You can blame Brooks a bit, but really it's because YNB got hurt. Like I said, I can't fault Durant. He played awesome all playoffs and stepped his game up with YNB out. He broke down tonight.

Dthomp

The reason he won't get that hate is that LeBron gets rest throughout the game and has no reason to be gassed the way KD was. He should have drove for the game tying bucket but went for the poor percentage jumper which he'll get some hate on for shooting so bad. Part of the blame needs to go on the coach though. Gotta rest your guys when they play every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom