• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone tried to give me Lamb, a bad pick and Kevin Martin for James Harden, I think I'd kindly tell them to fuck their mother.

if my memory serves right, when that trade happened most of GAF was saying how it wouldn't affect them, and that Lamb would develop slowly into a good player. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA.

OKC Window closed

Rockets take their spot with the acquisition of Chris Paul and Howard this summer

Smokey just shot themselves in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about NBA-GAF culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in NHL-GAF where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in NBA-GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is the NBA fans, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase Rockets tickets, nor will they cheer for them. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Smokey has alienated an entire market with this move. Smokey, publicly apologize or you can kiss your championship hopes goodbye.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
The only reason the Grizzlies won was Westbrook was injured believe me I know all about injuries being a Lakers fan lol.

Not even close. It's the reason it didn't get past 5 for sure though. Probably 7 at that point.

Sucks that he went down, but thankful for history being made tonight regardless.. Grizz and grind and beeelieeeeveeeeee

fertygo

If someone tried to give me Lamb, a bad pick and Kevin Martin for James Harden, I think I'd kindly tell them to fuck their mother.

Presti back down from his initial offer with Parson too smh, I gladly take the trade with just Parson and pick. And he take frigging Kevin Martin.

if my memory serves right, when that trade happened most of GAF was saying how it wouldn't affect them, and that Lamb would develop slowly into a good player. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA.

Did they not come out of the West with the 1st seed? You act like Westbrook didn't get injured. OKC heavily relies on those two.

The Grizz have responded to game winners from top 3 players in the NBA by backdoor sweeping their opponent directly afterward.

LeBron needs to avoid hitting a game winner if the Heat and Grizz match up in the Finals.

Nori Chan

Smokey just shot themselves in the foot. I don’t know how much the rest of you know about NBA-GAF culture (I’m an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in NHL-GAF where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in NBA-GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is the NBA fans, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase Rockets tickets, nor will they cheer for them. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Smokey has alienated an entire market with this move. Smokey, publicly apologize or you can kiss your championship hopes goodbye.
wat

What did I miss?

BKXEFdKCEAAHLK2.jpg:large

fertygo

Part of me thinks there's no way because the organization is so rigid, then I look at those numbers and realize the math doesn't add up.

We'd honestly be better off starting Durant at PF and Ibaka at C.

Yup, I think Durant ready for being full-time PF.. at these day more team will adjust to that than OKC must adjust with that matchup anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom