• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman M

smh my mind is being blown today

http://youtu.be/cavAQx-_G5Y

why francis sound like ja rulol tho

72575254_display_image.jpg

:l

Rockets stay losing.

also, we laker fans crucify our own. whenever kobe fucks up, we shred him to pieces.
but for heat fans, they stick their heads in the sand whenever bitchmade wade fucks up.

Except every Heat fan in here was furious with Wade for last year's semifinals?

Keep intensifying dat bullshit to make some of you Lakers fans seem less worthless than you already are

Holy shit that girl is she 18???

I thought she looked very pretty in the prom pictures but then I saw some of the twitter pics....meeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Except every Heat fan in here was furious with Wade for last year's semifinals?

Keep intensifying dat bullshit to make some of you Lakers fans seem less worthless than you already are

I thought she looked very pretty in the prom pictures but then I saw some of the twitter pics....meeeeeeeeeeeeeh

He's worried about Wade catching up to Kobe.

I want a series that you can at least dream of a scenario of the Heat losing though

Knicks aint it

I think the Knicks are more scary than Indiana

I don't think the Heat will lose to Indy---Indy will make it fun and push it to 6 and 7. But I don't really have concerns about them actually closing Miami out

As much as I like to LOL at New York cause I'm a Heat fan they scare me more than Indiana. If JR is having a "regressing to the mean" postseason...then that means he's gonna get hot again right? Don't want any of that.

I want a series that you can at least dream of a scenario of the Heat losing though

Knicks aint it
and Indy is?
either team will be hard pressed to win more than a game or two. at least the Knicks will make entertaining. also, I dont think MIA's defense bothers New York the way Indiana's length does.

I think the Knicks are more scary than Indiana

I don't think the Heat will lose to Indy---Indy will make it fun and push it to 6 and 7. But I don't really have concerns about them actually closing Miami out

As much as I like to LOL at New York cause I'm a Heat fan they scare me more than Indiana. If JR is having a "regressing to the mean" postseason...then that means he's gonna get hot again right? Don't want any of that.

Why you think isolation basketball is a bigger threat to Miami than fucking the game up and having inferior size, length and rebounding is confusing to me.

Neither team is winning anything but if West and Hibbert have a big series they can mindfuck the Heat.

heat in 4( 5 max) vs knicks or Pacer.

neither of them have no chance, wtf are you guys smoking?

We'll have a separate wagon for the cocky heat fan!

Me and Peter can go hang out on the coward wagon

Why you think isolation basketball is a bigger threat to Miami than fucking the game up and having inferior size, length and rebounding is confusing to me.

Neither team is winning anything but if West and Hibbert have a big series they can mindfuck the Heat.

I'm basically scared of streak shooters and streaky teams. That's the Knicks. And they could have a series where they actually move the ball. It's possible.

The Pacer are for sure a more steady and solid team but they don't have that "holy fuck he just made his 8th three" kind of player

The Pacer are for sure a more steady and solid team but they don't have that "holy fuck he just made his 8th three" kind of player

But that also comes with 'holy fuck, he hasn't made a jumper in a month!" and 'holy fuck, he has more FGAs than points!" and don't forget 'Holy fuck he went 8 for 8 and then promptly went 0 for 8"

Miami would need to completely melt down to lose to either but NY would also have to play out of their minds in addition to that in order to win.

We'll have a separate wagon for the cocky heat fan!

Me and Peter can go hang out on the coward wagon

I'm basically scared of streak shooters and streaky teams. That's the Knicks. And they could have a series where they actually move the ball. It's possible.

basically, their offensive peak aint a damn thing to be worried about. and im not sold by Hibbert at all, that man averaged 13 points on low 40s shooting the whole damn season, I expect a regression to the mean.

But that also comes with 'holy fuck, he hasn't made a jumper in a month!" and 'holy fuck, he has more FGAs than points!" and don't forget 'Holy fuck he went 8 for 8 and then promptly went 0 for 8"

Miami would need to completely melt down to lose to either but NY would also have to play out of their minds in addition to that in order to win.

basically, their offensive peak aint a damn thing to be worried about. and im not sold by Hibbert at all, that man averaged 13 points on low 40s shooting the whole damn season, I expect a regression to the mean.

I'm starting to realize I think that 2011's meltdown will forever affect me

also, we laker fans crucify our own. whenever kobe fucks up, we shred him to pieces.
but for heat fans, they stick their heads in the sand whenever bitchmade wade fucks up.

Haha, you and cloving are on something. We spent most of last post-season bitching at Wade. We bitch at him when he commit stupid payback fouls and takes lazy ass shots. Concerning jacking up lazy shots, you Lakers fans are just too used to it to take notice.

Nori Chan

Laker culture

We of the former laker's age and now current #NeoLakers would like to remind all of best gaf that the following users are of their own age and are not currently, or ever will be part of laker's age/#NeoLakers:

Cloving
Vahagn
Emwitus
Konex

also tell your rookie pi that's a shitty avi

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This series and IF they meet the Heat series will go only as far as the refs swallow their whistles on those Hibbert Body Blocks in the paint. Its really that simple. If the refs let him do that teams will have to become jump shooters which plays into indy's defense all the more. If they don't allow that then teams will be able to score closer to the basket and avoid allowing indy as many defensive rebounds anyhow. Also if Hibbert is out with foul trouble all of a sudden Indy can't get those offensive rebounds needed to run Fuckball.

also Lol Nori Chan no longer has a japanese girl avatar.... I barely recognized him

Also Lol Cloving that shit was funny to me

This series and IF they meet the Heat series will go only as far as the refs swallow their whistles on those Hibbert Body Blocks in the paint. Its really that simple. If the refs let him do that teams will have to become jump shooters which plays into indy's defense all the more. If they don't allow that then teams will be able to score closer to the basket and avoid allowing indy as many defensive rebounds anyhow. Also if Hibbert is out with foul trouble all of a sudden Indy can't get those offensive rebounds needed to run Fuckball.

also Lol Nori Chan no longer has a japanese girl avatar.... I barely recognized him

Also Lol Cloving that shit was funny to me

wtf the bioshock girl is not Japanese lol.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
fuck my fault nori and giri .... also yes I am hungover.... I found a spot that served beers in Liters yesterday and said fuck it its Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom