• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

The Pacers aren't gonna be allowed to play this physical in Miami. All the jumping straight up no calls that Hibbert got this series will disappear against Miami.

rando14

Wat how are can someone be a fan of both.

Like being a redsox and Yankee fan

We managed to catch a pic of em at a game

20130207210608.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Congrats. What will happen next year when Tyson falls off a cliff, Amare keeps doing a Bynum impression and JR smith falls down to earth?

thats your comeback speculation? Weren't you the same guy who was speculating last year that the Lakers were going to be a supper team?

Also lol at the edit talking about your past glories...

charsace

Enjoy your best season in 20 years (and the next 2-3, at least) ending in a 2nd round 5 game ass kicking.

Good thing you're gonna fucking suck for a long time now that you have to rebuild without West, paying top dollar for 2 coaches, and the man that killed your owner. I'm gonna enjoy watching teams pack your ass for the next 5-10 years.

Congrats but we still have banners hanging from 09/10 to keep us warm. What will happen next year when Tyson falls off a cliff, Amare keeps doing a Bynum impression and JR smith falls down to earth?

Kobe is done and you're savior is fucking Dwight Howard. You should be more concerned with all the issues that The Lakers are dealing with right now. Watching The Lakers implode this year made this season worth while.

Pimpwerx

Three days between the first ECF and WCF games? Bummer.

Stern doesn't expect the ECF to go very long.

I wanted the Knicks, because I wanted to see Miami end NY's season again. However, the Pacers might be the better matchup. They don't shoot well and turn the ball over a lot. If Bosh can stroke it from 3, I expect to see the Bron-Wade pnr spammed hard again. I hope we run a lot and disrupt the passing lanes. No Ray on Lance, please. PEACE.

masud

Banned
Well that was our best shot for the next 5 years. Now we reap what we sow for this 'win now' bullshit. I just hope I get to watch Shump for a bit longer before he's traded for Vince Carter. Haters as always ead.

Zep

Banned
Stern doesn't expect the ECF to go very long.

I wanted the Knicks, because I wanted to see Miami end NY's season again. However, the Pacers might be the better matchup. They don't shoot well and turn the ball over a lot. If Bosh can stroke it from 3, I expect to see the Bron-Wade pnr spammed hard again. I hope we run a lot and disrupt the passing lanes. No Ray on Lance, please. PEACE.

fuck you.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Kobe is done and you're savior is fucking Dwight Howard. You should be more concerned with all the issues that The Lakers are dealing with right now. Watching The Lakers implode this year made this season worth while.

Lakers need to push for Rudy Gay and Jose Calderon. Release Nash and Artest, keep Howard.

Good thing you're gonna fucking suck for a long time now that you have to rebuild without West, paying top dollar for 2 coaches, and the man that killed your owner. I'm gonna enjoy watching teams pack your ass for the next 5-10 years.

Lakers don't "suck for a long time". It doesn't happen. People actually want to play here. When we clear cap space and hit up free agents, we won't have to settle for the guy that nobody else wanted like Amare.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Well that was our best shot for the next 5 years. Now we reap what we sow for this 'win now' bullshit. I just hope I get to watch Shump for a bit longer before he's traded for Vince Carter. Haters as always ead.

nah I see the knicks trying to build a solid team up between now and 2015. Knicks might make some big changes this FA in preparation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom