• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks postgame dudes are pissed. Finally.

Woodsons old man strategy failed. Hope they get melo some help next season.

Fun ass season though i cant lie.

made this for you

block.gif

Dat all ball no body contact clean block!

1. Heat losing means a returns to lebron jokes, bitchmade wade, asterisk title, small market title in sterns final year, and general hilarity.

2. Indiana losing means no more fuckball

Truly torn.

masud

Banned
Camby's deal is a 4 million that can be trade for a something that equals about 7 because the last year is 1 million guaranteed.

Novak who is a decent player at a decent deal is 4 million

and once again the knicks have the expirings on the book to use to equal a 3 million dollar plus the mini MLE.

That equals about 4 different players plus draft and whatever foreign player they can sneak across the border.

If the Knicks are smart they will try to improve on what they have and try to improve. If they show they are a good team by 2015 they can attract FA a lot better with the money they have than they did when they had to take Amare.
Oh I have no doubt that the Knicks will be able to sign players to contracts but they're not moving ahead of Indy or Chicago with this core. Hell I doubt they'll be able to stay in front of Brooklyn.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
The thing that sucks the most about the Knicks losing is that the Heat won't be there to take 'em down several pegs in the ECF.

Syphon Filter is salty, I see...

The thing that sucks the most about the Knicks losing is that the Heat won't be there to take 'em down several pegs in the ECF.

Syphon Filter is salty, I see...

get worried son, pacers are coming. you wanted payback due being being ran out of the gym in the regular season i see lol.

[oh and peterboy you know what it is!]

AceOcelot

In a perfect world:

1. The Heat take a huge shit on the Pacers in 4 straight games (It would make me feel better about my Knicks)

2. Spurs beat out Memphis. I don't care how many games.

3. Spurs - Heat take it to 7.

IN A PERFECT WOOOORRLLLDD

Cloudy

Banned
The same folks who gave KD a pass for going out like a chump at home will attack Melo tonight even tho he has worse teammates

It's amazing that the Mavs got one great injury free season out of Chandler. He's getting paid 14 million for his limited production and cant' stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom