• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I can't believe the next game is on Wednesday, not Monday, fuck

what in the flying fuck???????

Somebody please count how many days off the Heat had vs. the Spurs days off

Both had 7 days off between round 1 and round 2 but now it's like a game every other day

AceOcelot

robin-llorando.gif

It's okay, NY. Im with you.

Fox318

Enjoy your best season in 20 years (and the next 2-3, at least) ending in a 2nd round 5 game ass kicking.

Oh I did enjoy this season considering the shit I've jad to watch. Are you ready to enjoy years with no Kobe, Pringles coaching, and punk ass Dwight for the next 6?

masud

Banned
nah I see the knicks trying to build a solid team up between now and 2015. Knicks might make some big changes this FA in preparation for that.

How? With what? My only hope is that the Knicks blow it up in two years but they'll still have Melo so they will be compelled to 'go for it' again.

charsace

Lakers don't "suck for a long time". It doesn't happen. People actually want to play here. When we clear cap space and hit up free agents, we won't have to settle for the guy that nobody else wanted like Amare.

Man fuck you. When the Raptors sign Ujiri I hope he shoves Rudy Gay or DeRozan up your ass in a trade. The Lakers are fucked you delusional cockswallowing pig.

How do you get into front offices? I want to pull a money ball on the knicks. Use GAF collective knowledge to get them to the ECF.

Did he say super team you deaf dolt?

Speaking of dolts. This team isn't built for championships, it's not built on superstarts, pieces will be moved. My point is he's talking as if he had disparate parts that are excellent that just didn't gel, when in fact, their run this season was the best they can manage.

Now, who are you?

Oh I did enjoy this season considering the shit I've jad to watch. Are you ready to enjoy years with no Kobe, Pringles coaching, and punk ass Dwight for the next 6?

2014 is not six years away. 2014 will show you what happens when a franchise with an actual legacy that people remember, in a desirable location and that don't play in an old, decrepit dump of an arena opens up their salary cap and starts luring free agents, and I guarantee you they won't have to settle for the guy with no knees.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How? With what? My only hope is that the Knicks blow it up in two years but they'll still have Melo so they will be compelled to 'go for it' again.

Camby's deal is a 4 million that can be trade for a something that equals about 7 because the last year is 1 million guaranteed.

Novak who is a decent player at a decent deal is 4 million

and once again the knicks have the expirings on the book to use to equal a 3 million dollar plus the mini MLE.

That equals about 4 different players plus draft and whatever foreign player they can sneak across the border.

If the Knicks are smart they will try to improve on what they have and try to improve. If they show they are a good team by 2015 they can attract FA a lot better with the money they have than they did when they had to take Amare.

charsace

2014 is not six years away. 2014 will show you what happens when a franchise with an actual legacy that people remember, in a desirable location and that don't play in an old, decrepit dump of an arena opens up their salary cap and starts luring free agents, and I guarantee you they won't have to settle for the guy with no knees.

Who is gonna sign up to play with Dwightmare? Because he's the reason why guys didn't want to sign with Orlando. Dudes saw what Dwight was about at the 2008 Olympics. Other big name players think he's a clown. You won't get anyone worthwhile to play with him just like Orlando couldn't.

5:03 Roy Hibbert blocks Carmelo Anthony's shot 92-90
5:01 Paul George defensive rebound
4:50 Lance Stephenson makes layup (David West assists)
4:31 Carmelo Anthony offensive Charge (Paul George draws the foul) 92-92
4:31 Carmelo Anthony turnover 92-92
4:31 Official timeout
4:31 Iman Shumpert enters the game for Chris Copeland 92-92
4:11 Lance Stephenson misses 25-foot three point jumper
4:11 J.R. Smith defensive rebound 92-92
3:57 Carmelo Anthony bad pass (Lance Stephenson steals) 92-92
3:55 Lance Stephenson makes two point shot
3:55 J.R. Smith shooting foul (Lance Stephenson draws the foul) 92-94
3:55 Lance Stephenson makes free throw 1 of 1
3:33 Roy Hibbert kicked ball violation
3:33 Raymond Felton enters the game for Pablo Prigioni 92-95
3:28 Carmelo Anthony misses jumper 92-95
3:25 Lance Stephenson defensive rebound
3:12 Tyson Chandler shooting foul (Lance Stephenson draws the foul) 92-95
3:12 Kenyon Martin enters the game for Tyson Chandler 92-95
3:12 Lance Stephenson makes free throw 1 of 2
3:12 Knicks Full timeout
3:12 Lance Stephenson makes free throw 2 of 2
2:59 Carmelo Anthony bad pass (Paul George steals) 92-97

Emwitus

Who is gonna sign up to play with Dwightmare? Because he's the reason why guys didn't want to sign with Orlando. Dudes saw what Dwight was about at the 2008 Olympics. Other big name players think he's a clown. You won't get anyone worthwhile to play with him just like Orlando couldn't.

It's the Los LAKERS we are talking about! Guys will sign there just for the franchise name let alone location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom