• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
kDmAre4.png

"I'll make sure they aren't watching you Lebron while you take the HGH"

What else do you want from him?

I think Pop has gotten the most he possibly can out of a 21 year old who can only shoot corner 3s and doesn't have a great overall offensive game.
I think he can do more if given more responsibility. He can somewhat create his own shot and is athletic enough, makes smart decisions and plays solid defense. Parson's and Kawhi's ceilings are about the same.

Chichikov

I think he can do more if given more responsibility. He can somewhat create his own shot and is athletic enough, makes smart decisions and plays solid defense. Parson's and Kawhi's ceilings are about the same.
What does it mean in practical terms?
Let him run isos?

I really don't think that's a winning formula for the Spurs, unless he has some really mismatched defender on him.

thekad

Banned
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 39m
Also hearing there's a legit chance CP3 doesn't sign there now. It's wide-open. They'd have to hire a coach he likes, and even then...

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 38m
PS: Nobody is more excited about my last tweet than @mcuban and @swish41 ... Because they know CP3 is in play now. And wants a real coach.

adam no

Let him run isos?

I really don't think that's a winning formula for the Spurs, unless he has some really mismatched defender on him.

It's PI. He's only ever watched the Heat in the Lebron era and assumes everyone can just iso create.

Let him run isos?

tbh, I'm not sure. give him more shots, involve him in more plays(pop's system does that pretty well though.) I guess, give him more ball handling duties I guess, which will probably happen since Manu might retire this year.

but he does benefit a TON because he plays on a team with timmy,manu and parker
It's PI. He's only ever watched the Heat in the Lebron era and assumes everyone can just iso create.
hey, it's the guy that only watches lakers games and thinks that nobody wanted to face a kobe lakers squad in the playoffs this year.

BTW the sports media is already starting the "Where will Dwight/CP3 go?" to make sure people keep visiting their sites after the Playoffs
come to the real LA cp3. you know kobe and dwight trifecta sounds hot as fuck.
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 38m
PS: Nobody is more excited about my last tweet than @mcuban and @swish41 ... Because they know CP3 is in play now. And wants a real coach.
fuck.

Emwitus

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 7h
When u give Give GIVE and they take Take TAKE at wat point do u draw a line in the sand? #hurtbeyondmeasure #gavemenowarning #love?

Kobe took this twitter thing too seriously

come to the real LA cp3. you know kobe and dwight trifecta sounds hot as fuck.

fuck.

Honestly, if d'antoni can get trash like lin to look good, he might get paul an mvp lol

thekad

Banned
Well, the Rockets need a PG and Sterling loves that beautiful Chinese money.

On (min) Off Net
Harden: -1.8 (200) -20.4 (40) +18.6
Parsons: -2.3 (191) -14.7 (49) +12.4
Asik: +2.1 (167) -19.1 (73) +21.2
Beverley: +0.9 (167) -17.6 (73) +18.5
Garcia: +0.1 (128) -10.1 (112) +10.2
Delfino: -14.2 (120) +4.7 (120) -18.9
Lin: -30.9 (70) +6.7 (170) -37.6
Brooks: +11.1 (57) -9.6 (183) +20.7
Smith: -43.7 (52) +6.7 (188) -50.4
Jones: -2.8 (35) -5.1 (205) +2.3

bumside :lol

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 8m
RT @Rachel__Nichols: Bulls stuck in traffic on way to arena after Brooklyn Bridge completely shut down for potential jumper (he didn't)
Some universal power really has it out for the Bulls at this point.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 3m
Sources: Lu Deng underwent "blood patch" procedure to stop spinal fluid leakage, has left Rush Univ. Medical Center. http://trib.in/17DUjdV
I'm not a doctor, but that doesn't sound too good.

I ask again why should anybody have faith in the Nets? All season they have been choking. Heck they've been choking in this series. outside of game 1 every game has been a struggle for them.

The Nets will be in position to win and choke again . I can't even see the Nets beating the Heat once. At least with the Bulls I know they will give the Heat hell for 5 or 6 games.

h3ro

I'm not a doctor, but that doesn't sound too good.

A blood patch is what's done to close up and speed up healing when there is a traumatic tapping of cerebrospinal fluid in the spine. You get a horrible headache but it's usually self limiting after a while (varies from hours to a few days).

A blood patch is what's done to close up and speed up healing when there is a traumatic tapping of cerebrospinal fluid in the spine. You get a horrible headache but it's usually self limiting after a while (varies from hours to a few days).
Took 4+ days for Haberstroh.

Derwind

Lin didn't play in the 2 games they won i believe.

Yeah and both were very close games.

Not saying Lin isn't a factor, of course he is. The Rockets rotation obviously was affected and his lack of production in the minutes he was out clearly changed the game up.

But he's just one factor in the Houstons blueprint for disaster.

As a team they lost in freethrows, missing 11 of 31 freethrows, they took way more 3 point attempts then needed, there turnovers were atrocious miscues and sloppy ball handling...

All things they can work on...

I ask again why should anybody have faith in the Nets? All season they have been choking. Heck they've been choking in this series. outside of game 1 every game has been a struggle for them.

The Nets will be in position to win and choke again . I can't even see the Nets beating the Heat once. At least with the Bulls I know they will give the Heat hell for 5 or 6 games.

Some of the Bulls are literally dying.

hey, it's the guy that only watches lakers games and thinks that nobody wanted to face a kobe lakers squad in the playoffs this year.

why you so salty, your team about to run the league?

Also, nobody wanted to and nobody did face that team. Lucky for them. Especially Miami. Would have been a 4 game sweep with Lebron bowing to Kobe by the end. In literal form.

edit: I'm predicting a Nets blowout with no Deng there. If it's not, they should be banished to Valhalla.

why you so salty, your team about to run the league?

Also, nobody wanted to and nobody did face that team. Lucky for them. Especially Miami. Would have been a 4 game sweep with Lebron bowing to Kobe by the end. In literal form.

edit: I'm predicting a Nets blowout with no Deng there. If it's not, they should be banished to Valhalla.

Deng has been invisible in that series.

Yeah and both were very close games.

Not saying Lin isn't a factor, of course he is. The Rockets rotation obviously was affected and his lack of production in the minutes he was out clearly changed the game up.

But he's just one factor in the Houstons blueprint for disaster.

As a team they lost in freethrows, missing 11 of 31 freethrows, they took way more 3 point attempts then needed, there turnovers were atrocious miscues and sloppy ball handling...

All things they can work on...

Under McHale the only thing that will be worked on is raising everyone's 3pt%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom