• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Fjordson

Lebron said he had to go back to his Cleveland days last game? Lmao. I hadn't heard that.

So who have Wade and Bosh become? Anthony Parker and JJ Hickson?

Ripclawe

Banned
Wade and Bosh are harming the Heat now. its ridiculous, its just a more expensive version of Cleveland Cavs with Leborn carrying the load AGAIN

yeah this one man show isnt going to work against san antonio

my only hope is that while duncan and splitter are good, and I am not calling them soft at all, they aren't the same kind of bruising physique and style of west and hibbert

watch them eat bosh alive :(

BadAss2961

Lebron has more FG's made then the entire rest of the Heat at this point.
Any other superstar in the league would love to have as much help as LeBron does right now.

These guys rolled through everyone all season long. So I don't wanna hear this "LeBron doesn't have help" bullshit. If they lose, it's an embarrassment.

Any other superstar in the league would love to have as much help as LeBron does right now.

These guys rolled through everyone all season long. So I don't wanna hear this "LeBron doesn't have help" bullshit. If they lose, it's an embarrassment.

Lebron has help but wade getting hurt has hurt them there is no doubt.

Bullshit. Duncan wouldn't trade Parker for Wade AND Bosh right now. KD the same with a healthy Westbrook.

A lot of overreactions here. They don't get the regular season record against quality opponents if they were just the Miami Cavs. Wade is hurt and this is just a real shitty match-up for Bosh.

dalVlatko

Lebron said he had to go back to his Cleveland days last game? Lmao. I hadn't heard that.

So who have Wade and Bosh become? Anthony Parker and JJ Hickson?

Mo Gotti Wade

Antawn Bosh

tItqBOE.png

Pimpwerx

I get this feeling the role players have more points in the paint than the Big3 this series. They're the only ones going at Hibbert with any consistency. PEACE.

BadAss2961

Lebron has help but wade getting hurt has hurt them there is no doubt.
Wade is ass right now, but Bosh is still very capable of carrying this team. Just not in this series it seems.

His game suffers because of the way Miami plays, and because they really don't even have a center.

Top Bottom