• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

smerfy

Banned
Wade may be 0-3 from the floor, but I like the fact that he hasn't turned it over and his shot is looking MUCH better compared to game 5.

He was leaving everything seemingly short...now he's just slightly off on the angles.

And that travel was all defense. forced him to walk it by cutting off the lane to the hoop.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Of the two players, Lance is the one who's gotten fined, and he has done a ton of flopping....and warding. PEACE.

If the league were serious about fining players on a per-flop basis, wade would be filing for chapter 7 bankruptcy

He won't be this bad but he will be 32 next year and is breaking down...

Part of me wants to think that he hasn't spent a summer with Tim Grover in a while and that if he goes back he could be in better health and in stronger shape...but I don't know what he's done. I just haven't heard about it for a long time since LeBron came to town

LeBron silenced that PG dunk faaaaaast

nobody should call Miami a super team ever again. Bosh is a role player and Wade is flabby/sick. I remember when people thought I was crazy for saying Bosh wouldn't be any better on this team than Horace Grant was for the early 90s Bulls. Ho was probably better.

Fjordson

nobody should call Miami a super team ever again. Bosh is a role player and Wade is flabby/sick. I remember when people thought I was crazy for saying Bosh wouldn't be any better on this team than Horace Grant was for the early 90s Bulls. Ho was probably better.
Was just thinking the same thing. Lebron towers over these bums.

bosh is a better floor spacer than horace, but goddamn he has zero presence on the boards

Top Bottom