• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Was just thinking the same thing. Lebron towers over these bums.

Lebron towers over everyone.

Wade is injured, he was a top 5 player in this league when they got together.

EDIT: Bah I read that as never has been a super team, nevermind. Yeah right now not so super cause of Wade.

i know i sound like a complete homer but i do think wade will play much better later on

although he can't do much worse...

Cloudy

Banned
nobody should call Miami a super team ever again. Bosh is a role player and Wade is flabby/sick. I remember when people thought I was crazy for saying Bosh wouldn't be any better on this team than Horace Grant was for the early 90s Bulls. Ho was probably better.

Bullshit. Just wait till the Finals when Bosh isn't playing out of position and Wade gets to play in faster-paced games. The fact that they are still the more talented team with Bosh and Wade playing so poorly proves it.

nobody should call Miami a super team ever again. Bosh is a role player and Wade is flabby/sick. I remember when people thought I was crazy for saying Bosh wouldn't be any better on this team than Horace Grant was for the early 90s Bulls. Ho was probably better.

Horace wasn't a role player. But you could argue he was better than Bosh. He shot a much better percentage and still scored 14-15 a game and was a better rebounder. Obviously not as offensively skilled.

I think Bosh is mostly misused on offense and now that Wade is crappy, they didn't establish Bosh's game at all so they don't even bother now. Worst of all, without Wade being Wade, he's not creating anything for Bosh and a lot of Bosh's angles are gone since only Lebron puts pressure on the D.

Bosh's series is really bad.

if Lebron carries these scrubs to a title it's at least as impressive as Dirk in 2011.

No.

Also, if Wade was Wade, no one would be competitive with them.

bosh is a better floor spacer than horace, but goddamn he has zero presence on the boards

just checked some of Horace's stats...he was a 14/10 guy on high 50% shooting during the 3peat. Poor guy would have probably been a max contract player if he were born 15 years later.

Top Bottom