• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Chichikov

THe only way flopping can be curbed is if the media starts to grill these guys about it pre and post game. These guys like to play up this image of being tough badasses, and that doesn't jive with flopping, which is why most players hate to talk about it. Keep asking them about it. Shaming them and making them explain their behavior, potentially tarnishing their image and rep, is a lot more effective than $5K.
True, but you also got to allow people to play defense.
There was always flopping in the NBA, but it's not a coneincedne that this shit started getting out of hand when they removed the handcheck option as it became really really difficult to stop the penetration and the strong post up play.
People like to blame europlayers, but I grew up watching European basketball, there was never too much flopping there.

Four easy points. Thats something.

Can someone tell me what the fuck happened in that quarter. You cant tell me the Pacers invented some new scheme or something. The entire Heat team acted like they lost all fundamental ball handling skills and basketball IQ.

Top Bottom