• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

GeMiNii

I can't get over how lazy the pick and rolls/screens by both of these teams are. Half the time they don't even get a body on their target, another chunk of time it's quick roll and drive into the teeth of the defense. When that isn't happening, it just degrades into ugly old ISO ball.

I can't imagine either of these teams not getting obliterated by San Antonio running multiple screens all over the floor all of the time.

It was a few minutes ago, but goddamn at that call reversal that gave the Heat the ball.

Usually Stern is more subtle than that, but I guess he's going all out for Game 7.

Heat are playing nervous D. Just doubling everyone and playing too tight. They need to relax or they are going to give up open looks all night.

YEAHHH!!! LETS GO!!!

We have been playing more our style of play all game, I am shocked the Pacers have lead most of the time. We should be way up.

heat actually looks like they're trying and the pacers are still hanging with them inspite of being fuckball and turning the ball over every other time

frank bagel is either horrible or awesome

Vestal

lol Pacers seriously need to learn to dribble the god damn ball ..... they shouldn't be NBA pro's with this much fuckery

They are playing dumbfuck ball atm.. They are doing a low entry pass to a freaking 7 footer at the elbow.

Top Bottom