• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Team came together through cowardice and collusion. No respect for these dudes.

No respect to Ray Allen either for jumping ship to get an easy ring.

8Hkj7e0.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Haha. I feel like Duke is less hated than UK these days. Mainly because of Calipari and the big name recruiting class's (like Riley recruiting the big 3). I could be wrong, though.

You're wrong. ;) Seriously though, only the Heat and Notre Dame football come close.

Cipherr

PEACE.

And fuck these late whistles, the call may be good but late ass whistles are bullshit, fire these refs. No excuse for that shit.

Having a PG to deliver the ball to him would've helped. It's amazing they made it this far w/o a competent one, people forget Granger handled the ball alot last year.

Very true. But his comments don't endear him to anyone regardless of who he has making entry passes for him. And classy Heat fans

DJ88

Gotta give it to Wade big time for stepping up like he needed to. Just wish it didn't take a game 7 to make it happen. Time to give the court a nice wash, remove the fuck ball shit that's all over it, and start fresh against the Spurs.

So now I can finally ask... What the hell does "fuckball" even mean?

DY came up with the term because he thinks that the Pacers win solely off of confusing their opponents by doing things in a bizarre fashion and causing games to be really ugly because of this.

It was adopted by everyone because they play low scoring, ugly games (though the low scores are more due to the Pacers having awesome defensive personnel and bad offensive personnel than scheme I think)

thekad

Banned
lol @ you clowns who thought indiana had a chance

y'all should get over your lust for lebron and come to terms with him being the best player since jordan

blown out :lol

Top Bottom