• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Lmao wade with the jaguar elbow!
Please. His tiger kick does more damage and has a wider hitbox.

dwyane-wade-mortal-kombat.jpg

Pimpwerx

Show me Bosh creating his own shot, and posting up.

You never saw Bosh before the Heat or when he's without the other two in Miami? Your loss. People act like Bosh is some scrub now, but he's actually better than he's ever been. He's just in a severely-reduced role. I laughed when PJ Carlisimo today told Cowherd that he doesn't know if Bosh is a max player. Right after pointing out that Bosh is the only big that can shoot, defend and put the ball on the floor in the league. Yeah...but he's not a max player...amirite? People have these weird, conflicting opinions of his game where they realize no other big has his skillset, but still think he's overrated because he plays behind two of the best players in the league.

In any case, ask #nba-age. I've been picking Bosh over Dirk since 2010. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Can we shutup about the refs? This has been a good, close game. Refs have not been the issue. It's been rebounding and turnovers. That's it. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
it's convenient that the heat fans see that there was a foul on that play, if we didn't have their expertise here we wouldn't have seen it. thank you guys.

linsivvi

You never saw Bosh before the Heat or when he's without the other two in Miami? Your loss. People act like Bosh is some scrub now, but he's actually better than he's ever been. He's just in a severely-reduced role. I laughed when PJ Carlisimo today told Cowherd that he doesn't know if Bosh is a max player. Right after pointing out that Bosh is the only big that can shoot, defend and put the ball on the floor in the league. Yeah...but he's not a max player...amirite? People have these weird, conflicting opinions of his game where they realize no other big has his skillset, but still think he's overrated because he plays behind two of the best players in the league.

In any case, ask #nba-age. I've been picking Bosh over Dirk since 2010. PEACE.

djmag.jpg

Top Bottom