• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

rando14

Seattle group and Cavs are in cahoots. They paid off the NBA so the Cavs would get the #1 pick then once the Cavs are decent again, they move to Seattle in 5 years.

ibz40kHDhQ7RFP.gif

Fjordson

I don't get why Prince has no jumpshot these days. Surely it wasn't that bad in his Detroit days? Don't remember that.

Nice block, though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Memphis must be one of the fattest cities in the world. All that b roll footage of food makes you think it's nothing to do there but eat.

tony parker is really fast. damn

Memphis must be one of the fattest cities in the world. All that b roll footage of food makes you think it's nothing to do there but eat.

only thing i know about memphis is when i drove past it and they had probably the smoothest fucking highway ever. was a pleasure

rando14

only thing i know about memphis is when i drove past it and they had probably the smoothest fucking highway ever. was a pleasure

memphis is alright, tho id argue nashville >> memphis

You realize how nice the roads in the south are when you live above the Mason Dixon line for a few years. That lack of severely cold weather means no random pothole generation every year.

Except for Alabama. All their roads are shit for God knows what reason.

alabama is just a shit state altogether

Talon

You realize how nice the roads in the south are when you live above the Mason Dixon line for a few years. That lack of severely cold weather means no random pothole generation every year.

parker is so fucking quick damn.

yeah i agree. i drove from austin back to new york with my bro a few summers ago and after passing arkansas, it was quite pleasant. roads and scenery became a lot less mundane.

memphis is alright, tho id argue nashville >> memphis

one of these days i gotta go down for the food. i hear good things.

Top Bottom