• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Can never afford to play 2 up front against Barcelona.
Probably thought they could get away with it because they have two high class midfielders in Marchisio and Pogba. But they're getting so little of the ball because Pirlo is being pressured at every opportunity . Doesn't help that Pogba's been poor anyway.

it only says playstation in xbox terms that could mean PlayStation one

They circulate the ads. They show all the sponsors at once, and then they circulate where (nearly) every sponsor gets the whole stadium. When PlayStation has it, it shows the PS4 logo and the tagline: "This Is For The Players"

longdi

Banned
wow at all those ugly arm tattoos.

i think barca should just tiki taka away the 2nd half instead of being caught on the break.

Moobabe

pretty good first half. coulda been worse. coulda been chelsea

what a messi haircut m9
Didier%20Drogba

Being serious, I do think Ander wouldn't do any worse than any of Juve's midfielders on the pitch. He's a genuinely good player. But maybe that's just my man crush talking.

You're not far wrong, but I'd only be sure about him replacing Pirlo, actually. Barca have pretty much neutralized him.

I mean, Xavi isn't starting: time to be ruthless with your legend, Juve.

Clegg

Honestly think Pirlo looks finished. He's a bit like Scholes in his last 18 months. Still has the technique, but can't keep up with the pace of the game.

I'm a soccer noob - is this the most prestigious final in the football world?
Only the World Cup final is bigger but that one is only every 4 years. This one's annual and it's the most watched TV event every year in the world dwarfing the Super Bowl ratings (which are indeed big but basically only coming from one country).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom