• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodin

Juventus got to get it's shit together.. This could get ugly PRETTY fast.
Completely wrong approach to the game, i don't know what the fuck happened but this kind of attitude is not normal. Vidal in particular is risking A LOT.

It's not just Vidal. This whole Juve team seems to lack composure tonight, except maybe Morata so far.
And Barzagli. He already saved two shitty situations.

Moobabe

Unsurprisingly a team that has a forward line of Suarez (£70m) Neymar (£???) and Messi is pretty good at scoring goals.

It also helps that contact against Barcelona results in a foul. Come on Juve - do it for people who are sick of the Barcelona love in

Toxi

Banned
2wfqtrd.jpg
hehehehe

Cohsae

Ooooh that was a very good ball, good defence to stop that. Come on Juve I didn't wake up at 4am to watch 1 team play.

keit4

Banned
Unsurprisingly a team that has a forward line of Suarez (£70m) Neymar (£???) and Messi is pretty good at scoring goals.

It also helps that contact against Barcelona results in a foul. Come on Juve - do it for people who are sick of the Barcelona love in

People who don't like football?

I didn't count ESPN HD because I'd have to count also Fox Sports HD, Televisa HD and Azteca 7HD and it would get out of hand haha.

Yeah but the thing is FS, Televisa and Azteca are simulcast so whatever they show in the SD channel it's also in the HD channel which is not the case with ESPN.

But still is amazing that we have so many different options.

Yeah but the thing is FS, Televisa and Azteca are simulcast so whatever they show in the SD channel it's also in the HD channel which is not the case with ESPN.

But still is amazing that we have so many different options.
Oh, an informed man! I shouldn't have expected any less from a GAFfer. And yes that's true but only on the commercials. The actual game is the same with same commentators and everything. But yes ESPN HD is not simulcast.

Just out of curiosity: where are you watching? For me nothing beats the Martinoli, Garcia, Campos trifecta on TV Azteca.

Fewr

Oh, an informed man! I shouldn't have expected any less from a GAFfer. And yes that's true but only on the commercials. The actual game is the same with same commentators and everything. But yes ESPN HD is not simulcast.

Just out of curiosity: where are you watching? For me nothing beats the Martinoli, Garcia, Campos trifecta on TV Azteca.
Fox sports here, I can't stand Azteca at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom