• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say as much as Barca looks more solid, Juve players at least try to give it their all. One good counter is all it takes and morale and confidence could change Juve totally.

Enjoyable so far. Hope it doesn't get too lopsided.

Oh, an informed man! I shouldn't have expected any less from a GAFfer. And yes that's true but only on the commercials. The actual game is the same with same commentators and everything. But yes ESPN HD is not simulcast.

Just out of curiosity: where are you watching? For me nothing beats the Martinoli, Garcia, Campos trifecta on TV Azteca.

I'm watching it on ESPN HD, I love how Fernando Palomo narrates Champion League matches.

Line_HTX

Pretty sure he doesn't want to bite anybody given how much attention the planet has on what he did. Also probably don't want to get in trouble in the Final no less lol.

Fox sports here, I can't stand Azteca at all.
I absolutely love Martinoli and Luis Garcia. Their chemistry is something incredible and make watching even the most boring of games very entertaining and fun.

If I find someone else is narrating on Azteca that's not these guys I prefer any other channel. The rest of Azteca commentator team is annoying (especially Antonio Rosique).

caramac

For how long Messi had that haircut ? It's worse than Pogba's...

vmqbxu.gif

Have to say that Juve have got themselves at least a half a foot into this game now.

You'll have no chance keeping Barca out if you don't keep your shape in defense and that early goal had them scrambling and overextending themselves and leaving gaps.

The gaps seemed to have closed (or at least gotten smaller) as Juve have regained their composure.

Fake Edit: Not a foul for me

Clegg

Juventus are struggling in midfield.

They need a real world class player like Ander Herrera to boss that area.

Ah PS4 present in the world's most watched annual event.

I hope Sony doesn't stop this sponsoring anytime soon, unlike what they did with FIFA where they quit after last year's WC. In hindsight that was probably for the better.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

I hope Sony doesn't stop this sponsoring anytime soon, unlike what they did with FIFA where they quit after last year's WC. In hindsight that was probably for the better.

it only says playstation in xbox terms that could mean PlayStation one

Pacbois

Did you know that Xbox One is the official console of the Eurovision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom