• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they broadcasting this game in the U.S. on over-the-air network TV? I believe in past years the Fox network had it.

Over here in Mexico it's crazy how much the audience will divide itself: ESPN1, ESPN2, Fox Sports, Televisa and TV Azteca. That's 5 channels, two of them being network TV.

Holy shit! So god damn close!

Are they broadcasting this game in the U.S. On over-the-air network TV? I believe in past years the Fox network had it.

Over here in Mexico it's crazy how much the audience will divide itself: ESPN1, ESPN2, Fox Sports, Televisa and TV Azteca. That's 5 channels, two of them being network TV.
Its on the regular Fox network station here in the US.

Tubie

Are they broadcasting this game in the U.S. on over-the-air network TV? I believe in past years the Fox network had it.

It's on Fox in the US.

Line_HTX

Are they broadcasting this game in the U.S. On over-the-air network TV? I believe in past years the Fox network had it.

It's the big FOX Broadcasting. I think FS1 will have the women's World Cup later on.

Japan will repeat for anime. :D

It's also in ESPN HD so technically it's three ESPN channels, crazy...

Cohsae

2wfqtrd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom