• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now part of football history. I never would have guessed such a result, but it was so deserved for the Dutch. Now I'm hungry and would kill for a frikandel speciaal.

gutshot

giphy.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Robbens goal, its just phenomenal, the pace and decision making, utterly brilliant

Peru

Well, the Costa experiment has failed. If he's not suspended, bench him forever. I hope spain can pick themselves back up and push themselves forward. GG either way Oranje.

First half Costa added flexibility to spains offense, he was important while the team still functioned

Meier

Chile will win by a few goals. Spain will win by a few goals over Australia as well. It's going to come down to their game against one another.

Arjen

Sweet motherfucking revenge.
Pub went absolutely crazy.
What a night, never hugged so many strangers in my life

inky

First half Costa added flexibility to spains offense, he was important while the team still functioned

I bet they drop him for the second game. They are more used to playing with a false nine than a CF. I think Spain will pick themselves up for this, but Del Bosque needs to stop kidding himself and put the people who are in their best moment in, and stop playing by hierarchies.

Yeah, Spain are gonna need to figure something out, and quick. No Dutch player is as scary on the run as Alexis Sanchez, and no Dutch midfielder is as dominant or dynamic as Vidal. They're solid and aggressive as fuck too.

tbm24

He also took it upon himself to headbutt another player for no good reason. He couldn't go one match without doing it. I'd rather he stay on the bench than cause us to play one man down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom