• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buburibon

They way Netherlands played today they shouldn't fear anyone, except maybe Italy and Germany.

We shouldn't fear Brazil, but going all out against them and opening up the game can be a recipe for disaster. If/when the Netherlands faces Brazil, we have to make sure we don't give them any room to breathe. In my opinion, both Italy and Germany should be less of a problem in this particular World Cup that happens to be hosted in Brazil.

Porcile

Moan about Casillas, but Xavi is a serious weak link and Busquets isn't the player he was without a top form Xavi or Iniesta in front of him. Del Bosque needs to change it up there.

5 -1
gSQ7Dko.gif

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Casillas most overrated keeper in the tourney. Was almost as bad as the Croatian keeper yesterday. Who are these people who keep putting him in the "top 50" and such lists? Have they not been watching his club games? At this point Tim Howard is much better than Casillas.

avaya

This is what should have happened in 2010. You beautiful beautiful Dutch.

Fucking loving this result. Where's your doping now you Spanish cunts.

Wes

venison crêpe
Reluctant to even use a pun. That'll go down as one of the greatest World Cup results of all time. A pun wouldn't do it justice.

black_13

Banned
Spain came out to play it easy and just coast after that one goal.

Netherlands came out with revenge in their hearts from the 2010 finale.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone please do me a favour

no :lol

But 3 at the back... c'mon. It's not gonna work against Spain.
If Netherlands win this and don't concede again, I will eat crow and have a LvG avatar (LvG face on cat body)

Kay?

Thanks

The avatar must be

100x120
Incredible

That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom