• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

BONKERS

The combat has some simple but very well designed basics, is fast-paced and fun, however it can feel repetitive after some hours.
Craft system is very interesting, you can create ALOT of different spells, but it needs patience, because is far from intuitive and explained like dogshit.
Lore & story... MIA. :D

Ye.
Unluckily, AA option is disabled. :/

Shouldn't it have SMAA since it's CE?

Tnecniv

Neo Member
wolf001_by_gavinuk86-d7j3erb.png

wolf002_by_gavinuk86-d7j3mig.png

Anyone know how to disable the HUD?

JJL.jpg

Looking good everyone.

Are any of you able to tell if the texture streaming is better or worse than Rage?

Blizzard

Banned
Ya I have been noticing that too while playing it. I was also shocked there were no options in the settings for AA, had to turn MSAA on manually via the console. Oh Open GL.
I believe OpenGL is just a programming interface for rendering things to the screen, used by the id Tech 5 engine. :p If the console can do it, MachineGames could have put it on a menu, right?

I really like close up of statues like that Shadow Warrior shot... and Wolfenstein starts to become more impressive the more shots i see from it.

Tnecniv

Neo Member
Damn, those Wolfenstein screenshots! I have to play this game.
Yeah, great TNO shots everyone. Just got the game installed. The visuals, vanilla maxed out, look a little rough around the edges. No AA in particular. Thankfully can do some graphical tweaking to improve it.

Seeing Auto-Reply screenshots is making me want to screenshot BI. Such a beautiful game.
alanwake_2014_05_20_21_58_23_091_by_dio141-d7j7276.png
Same here. BioInf's art design will I think stand the test of time. And yes, great screenies from Auto-Reply, keep them coming.

Can't remember if I was using 4x or 8x SparseGrid for this one:

BFBC2Game 2012-03-31 05-12-24-31 by vincentric, on Flickr

Levyne

Banned
I don't image capture often (rather I am new at it) so I hope I'm not missing anything obvious. Here are some Wolfenstein images. If there are tips anyone has, let me know. This is with 4x MSAA (what i can reliable keep at 60fps. 1920x1200. )

Edit: Will post pngs instead of bmps later.

I have a small gallery here

Seeing Auto-Reply screenshots is making me want to screenshot BI. Such a beautiful game.

I'm kinda sad about Irrational Games departing from gamedeveloping of such big games, at least that's how i took their statement. That's not to say their future games won't be good or/and impressive looking anymore but the Bishock series was somehow special in that regard, i think Inifinite will be my personal favorite game for quite some time art design wise, don't really know how they (or anyone) could outdo their work.

14051591330_e3b3398dfe_o.jpg

14051591480_412b28ec48_o.jpg

Faith

Please stop making links with screenshots. I want to change the size of the screenshot by clicking it, not going somewhere else.

Tnecniv

Neo Member
Please stop making links with screenshots. I want to change the size of the screenshot by clicking it, not going somewhere else.
Sorry man, am not sure if am allowed:

https://www.flickr.com/help/guidelines/
Do link back to Flickr when you post your Flickr content elsewhere.
Flickr makes it possible to post content hosted on Flickr to other web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr.
?

Top Bottom