• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Unreal

14028373747_f73fcc8b99_o.jpg

14028294808_4c0d6b7a75_o.jpg

Pakoe

That one is gorgeous! Any particular mods/settings you are using?

*edit* I just started a Skyrim reinstall like 20 seconds ago too, ha.

Tamriel Reloaded, Project Parallax, SFO, Unbelievable Grass, ENB and SweetFX should do the trick. Imo the Openth ENB looked somewhat the best, i tweaked mine though.

Blizzard

Banned
maneil99, what game are those from?

Tamriel Reloaded, Project Parallax, SFO, Unbelievable Grass, ENB and SweetFX should do the trick. Imo the Openth ENB looked somewhat the best, i tweaked mine though.
Thanks! Maybe you could post your tweaked ENB some time. ^_^

BONKERS

It's a tad bit blurry(Nothing a little minor sharpening couldn't fix), but it looks sublimely CG like.(reminds me a lot of Degeneration) Especially in motion when there is 0 aliasing.
ivCn586fVIvEx.png

One3rd

One3rd your Shadow Warrior shots are wonderful.
Thanks! It's such a good game. The swordplay (and everything else) is so over the top I find myself having to remember there are other weapons that can be used. I'm kicking myself that it sat in my Steam pile for so long.

I was playing with different cvars to get something closer to a true timestop for setting up these shots.

14034623859_777dc6cb01_o.jpg

14218913162_d34de3cd83_o.jpg

Beautiful Dark Souls 2 screens all around! Just finished Demon's, gotta start Dark 1 soon, so I can move on to 2 and look at all that beautiful scenery on my monitor as soon as possible.

Edit: especially those 2 vertical shots above my post, great work K-putt!

Finally got around playing this on pc (did play it on 360) the second time around it's way more fun to use the vigors/combining them. I was shootig my way through the game nearly only with guns on 360. Also thanks to neoenigma and to sunbeam for their ce work (timestop, fly, ghost, no hud etc.)

14244144243_12a0fda23c_o.jpg

14244144433_c2878c3c76_o.jpg

Finally got around playing this on pc (did play it on 360) the second time around it's way more fun to use the vigors/combining them. I was shootig my way through the game nearly only with guns on 360. Also thanks to neoenigma and to sunbeam for their ce work (timestop, fly, ghost, no hud etc.)

Good shots!

I appreciate the nod but I think Sunbeam has completely reworked his table to be a lot better than before. He added stealth (invisible to enemies). He's included a way to hide the player model too! It's beautiful.

It wouldn't be hard to add FOV back into his table. Check it out here.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=565557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I don't have the time to genius like he does.

Top Bottom