• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

maneil99

pCL.png
oCL.png

wickfut

Banned
16-1-1400529477.jpg

I've just got passed this bit and so I'm currently wobbling my way around some huge castle without a clue on what to do next :)

Finally got around playing this on pc (did play it on 360) the second time around it's way more fun to use the vigors/combining them. I was shootig my way through the game nearly only with guns on 360. Also thanks to neoenigma and to sunbeam for their ce work (timestop, fly, ghost, no hud etc.)

14244144243_12a0fda23c_o.jpg

14244144433_c2878c3c76_o.jpg

Absolutely stunning shots, the whole lot of them. Immaculate.

The Secret World if I remember right ^

But yeah must be so difficult to take the time to type in the name of the game...

Then there's the stupid/fake one's...

Can anyone confirm Transistor has support for resolutions higher than 1080/1200p? Bastion wouldn't go above 1200p which screws me as a 1440p owner (and downsmapler).

teokrazia

How's Lichdom? I haven't seen many people playing it.

The combat has some simple but very well designed basics, is fast-paced and fun, however it can feel repetitive after some hours.
Craft system is very interesting, you can create ALOT of different spells, but it needs patience, because is far from intuitive and explained like dogshit.
Lore & story... MIA. :D

Aliasing aside, that looks pretty good.

Ye.
Unluckily, AA option is disabled. :/

Can anyone confirm Transistor has support for resolutions higher than 1080/1200p? Bastion wouldn't go above 1200p which screws me as a 1440p owner (and downsmapler).

It wont go higher than 1080p :/

In closed areas, good. More open areas have inconsistent texture quality, seems like the engine doesn't stream everything in until you get close to it.

Ya I have been noticing that too while playing it. I was also shocked there were no options in the settings for AA, had to turn MSAA on manually via the console. Oh Open GL.

Top Bottom