• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

RK9039

irXVQUYngllu3.jpg

imMhiuvf4Jtbl.jpg

Vitor711

Ugh, Ryse looks so good. Shame you can't disable the HUD though.

I'm really getting into the multiplayer now - that's incredibly well done and, while not quite as pretty as the campaign, is still plenty impressive enough. Shame that I was already done with the combat by the end of the story, at least they mix things up a little.

It's amazing what Crytek can do with an interesting setting and when they let their artists off the leash. The creativity in each new area was astounding.

TheRed

Id tech 5 still has a look to it that I really like even if it comes with problems.
The lighting is the game is really good reminds me of Alan Wake.
15351727627_a939cae0ab_o.png

15351121639_3107d7e643_o.png

Fasty

That's right. Using the in-game screenshot function takes a 2X tiled shot (Not sure if saying it correctly) resulting in 2x the resolution. so taking one at 4K=8K image.

Huh! Well there you go. I am only playing at 1080p though so I just thought it brought it up to 4k.. Many more even cooler shots were ruined by my computer struggling to take them and leaving weird artifacts like the offset hud in the last one.

Top Bottom