• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

But why the hell would you trade IT?

Because he's under sized and gets abused defensively.

I'm not sure IT is a starter. I still like him more as a 6th man more than anything.

That said, he does remain disciplined in running sets most times, so he's not objectionably bad as a starter.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
To be honest I wouldn't why IT really, I just prefer him as a tank option and it would help unload that awful contract and gain more trade pieces.

Pkaz01

Its going to be a shootout in Houston tonight. Game will be a good one if the suns recover from that ice cold night yesterday.

And why are the clippers trying to sell low on dudley? I think he would be useful come playoff time

Forever

Banned
Shaun Livingston is really having a great year.

Shaun-Livingston-Girlfriend.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Defense, assist focused, rebounding

Maybe IT isn't part of the problem, but he's playing really efficient offensive basketball for three years now and the team is still in the cellar

Because he's under sized and gets abused defensively.

I'm not sure IT is a starter. I still like him more as a 6th man more than anything.

That said, he does remain disciplined in running sets most times, so he's not objectionably bad as a starter.
I think that he's playing too well to be traded. I understand that he has shortcomings because of his height, but other than that he's too good. And I believe his still in his rookie contract? Not worth it for Rondo imo.

BTW guys, if Portland lose tonight to the Knickerbockers, it will confirm what I was saying all along...

giri

I just don't find the Barbie doll look to be attractive

The shit harden be on doe..my man

Yeah, pretty girls are the worst.

I think that he's playing too well to be traded. I understand that he has shortcomings because of his height, but other than that he's too good. And I believe his still in his rookie contract? Not worth it for Rondo imo.

BTW guys, if Portland lose tonight to the Knickerbockers, it will confirm what I was saying all along...

I'm not saying he isn't valuable, and i like him and what he brings to that team. I'm just not sure i ever see him leading a contending team. He'd be very difficult to trade away though. And trading for rondo would be a big risk on team that tends to have spacing issues as is. Particularly as rondo can be bit of a temperamental person, where IT seems to be bit of a rock on that team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Zeke is in a league of undersized PGs I think he can functions fine as a starter...

Fuckin Lakers are starting a D-LEague team and WINNING?

icTrb5MSI3N4z.gif

...I can't....

Fucking garbage ass Cavs should be banned from ever having another lottery pick as long as shitface Gilbert owns the team. They are a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom