• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I feel like the first 6 minutes of every Kings this year can be summed up like this:

QUPUJ1E.png

luuuulz, I spit my coffee out. People staring, thanks.

i agree with giri, BasedMasai has never had the chance to be a treadmill team running GM. Supposedly Lowry is a bit of a diva, but hes someone the raptors could keep as part of the core of a championship calibre team (that they dont have). So he'll get traded, but who in the east making a playoff could use him? Most of the playoff contenders in the west have their PGs of the near future. Dallas?

Fake edit: wtf, the Raptors are 3rd? Holy shit.

glad you enjoyed it lol.

real talk, K-mart was playing 32.5 minutes for Houston 3 years ago. Morey the wizard

I like this trade for the Clippers and Sixers:
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kt5k33s

The only thing is... how are the Sixers -5 wins if they probably wouldn't have won 5 more games the rest of the season anyway? Do they take away a current win?

I'm guessing its a bit like baseball where a teams projected win total is a function of the total WAR of the roster. I found this on google:

Sadly I can't find a lot of good resources that show player WARP for the NBA. It seems like its all locked behind ESPN's paywall.

SamuraiX-

JT just isn't working out, next to cousins, at all.

:|

:(

He won't work out next to anyone. He actually looked to be playing up to his potential the season before signing his current contract and now he's regressed back to rookie/sophomore year bull shit. >______<

giri

Memphis needs to get into the playoffs first. I think they'll eventually take the Suns' or Mavs' spot, but nothing is for sure with their awful streak of injuries.

Yeah, though, i think there's a bunch of west teams an injury away from a fall off. But the grizz have been the worst hit.

"Knicks interested in Lowry again"

LOL how is it even possible to still root for the Knicks
Smh. The Knicks wait until a player would cost the most in assets before trying to trade. I have never seen them have any foresight in player development or evaluation.

Donnie Walsh was the only hope.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Rudy has regressed way too fast this time around. What gives? Injuries perhaps? Please tell me it's because of injuries!

I read that he'll be back after the all-star break.

Brian Windhorst &#8207;@WindhorstESPN
Toney Douglas will make his first start for the Heat tonight in place of Dwyane Wade.

It's Toney's team now, ya hear?!

lol

there goes going out of my way to watch the game now...

Big Al is killing it as of late. Dude's gonna will the Cats into the playoffs

He's been a freaking beast on the inside tonight. Mavs got no one can stop him, Walker's played pretty good tonight as well.

welp, time to prepare for another loss tomorrow against the pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom