• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
This OKC team is trash. Their bench is garbage and can't even hang with a bunch of d-leaguers with 10 day contracts. KD can't do anything against a Dantoni defense. This team doesn't make the finals this year.

Lol all Durant can do is chuck. Any team that can't score a field goal for five minutes against a D'Antoni defense shouldn't be allowed to be a team.

lol

At least I'm finding some entertainment during this game.

Smokey

This is what people use as a cop-out because they have no real answer. MJ did play in a weak era, had no rival because everyone was sorry as fuck, and instead they'll just post a gif or say I'm high. No counter argument = I'm right

9_Tvcu.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm laughing at OKC and the Lakers at the same time.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I will say the the East was usually pretty garbage when Jordan was chipping in comparison to the Bulls. Not as bad as now of course but still..

East had always been weak but there were 4 50+ winners including the Bulls during his first 3peat

And 6 50+ winners during one season with two 60+ winners including the Bulls during his 2nd 3peat

Only 1 team under .500 made it to the playoffs during his 6 championships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom