• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

All you can ask is for a shot. We gota shot. Excellent quarter of defense. The offense is what it is. We missed lots of opportunities, but so did they. Now we have a chance if we can keep this pressure up. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
FT advantage in that qtr. was what, 12-2 Heat?

Spurs just have to understand you can't drive Parker on LeBron in the 4th

I'm not really one to complain about officiating, but the refs really killed any chance at Spurs momentum wit some really questionable calls. I mean, they gotta hit shots and Pop messed up his lineup, but still.

Great move by Pop to take Duncan and Parker out. Parker was dribbling too much and couldn't finish, and Duncan needed to cool off with the foul-whining.

I know it looks bad that the lead is down to 11, but if those two had stayed in, it would've disintegrated. The Spurs effectively stabilized the game during a very vulnerable period.

Cloudy

Banned
I feel Duncan can't score unless he's right under the rim, Heat haven't allowed that. His +/- must be crap cos Diaw looks better inside lol

These are elite teams my ass. Out of the last 15 champions I'd probably place both of these near the bottom. So sloppy. Everytime the Spurs take it down the floor now it's an adventure.

BadAss2961

Refs need to start calling these reach ins. They're getting away with hacking on the strip every time.

And just like I said... Play LeBron tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom