• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

when the bobcats get killed on the boards, they completely implode

Yeah, we win by controlling the amount of possessions. We pretty much have to play that way because our offense is so pitiful. I can't wait to have MKG back next week, he should make our games more watcheble then they've been for the last few weeks.

kobefacepalmpinchnosegbuaw.gif

Kobe is just hiding the smile. Everything is going according to plan.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, we win by controlling the amount of possessions. We pretty much have to play that way because our offense is so pitiful. I can't wait to have MKG back next week, he should make our games more watcheble then they've been for the last few weeks.

Rebounding is our fulcrum. MKG should help with that a ton if nothing else.

McBob is done though. He doesn't need to be starting anymore. Biz, Adrien, Zeller... one of those guys needs his minutes. He's not built for 25+ a game. Plus he'd probably help a lot of the bench issues too. (fuck sessions)

Rebounding is our fulcrum. MKG should help with that a ton if nothing else.

McBob is done though. He doesn't need to be starting anymore. Biz, Adrien, Zeller... one of those guys needs his minutes. He's not built for 25+ a game. Plus he'd probably help a lot of the bench issues too. (fuck sessions)

Amem, I'd love for the ball to be taken out of Session's hands. I've been wanting to see us start Zeller and Biyombo all season, but unless Al Jeff goes down it won't happen. As bad as Z's been though, I agree either he or Adrien need to start over McBob. He looks physically exhausted, if he keeps playing this much it's only a matter of time until he gets hurt.

I really, really want to see all of our young bucks start a game together though. Kemba, Hendo, MKG, Zeller, and Biyombo. We would feast on D with that lineup.

DY_nasty

The Pelicans are getting very close to being the worst defensive team in the NBA despite having Anthony Davis.

How is Monty Williams coaching in the NBA?
Anthony Davis can't play ALL the defense. The rest of that team is overpaid stupid.

no wonder Teletovic was smiling

HOldMeBack.gif

"C'mon guys hold me back HOLD ME BACK!!!!"

HOLY SHIT! hahahahahahahaha

Yup because sucker punching the guy and getting suspended for 50+ games would have been the smart tough guy choice.
It's not a sucker punch if you're in front of the person.

EDIT: Teletović is Bosnian? Yeah Bron would have got his shit pushed in. Never met a Bosnian that didn't love to fight.

MVP

Banned
Just got back.

ROTFLMAO

New York Teams 3-0 against the Heat this season
Nets 2-0 against the Heat
Nets 5 game winning streak
Nets undefeated in 2014

iW0c14SuF8v2g.gif

lol @ your meaningless stats

probability of Nets doing anything in the playoffs - 0%
probability of the Heat taking home another title while the Nets are home watching - 100%

Anthony Davis can't play ALL the defense. The rest of that team is overpaid stupid.

Sure, there's a lot of blame to go on Ryno, Gordon, JRue, Reke, etc, but his coaching still makes no sense. His pick-and-roll scheme brings Anthony Davis really far away from the rim for no apparent reason and his offense seems to go on the assumption that midrange jumpers are the best shots in basketball.

Is this motherfucker serious?

Steve Popper
‏@StevePopper
JR on benching: "I see it as frustrating and a distraction to our team. A distraction to what we're trying to do. Im not pleased with it."

Fuck you JR. I cant even

Mothman91

BdqwVXVCEAAnSLB.png

That's the face of a sociopath. Bron don't want it.
Teletovic grew up dodging grenades in the Bosnian civil war, he just laughs at Lebron.

"I was seven years old when the war started. First you start seeing that there's no food, then grenades come down, the whole city is shaking, and you hear people screaming. Every day, your parents come in and say 'our neighbor died, our cousin died'. Always somebody dying. One day, I asked my mother, 'Is anybody alive?' It was very, very rough for us. It left, I will say, a memory". Teletović added, "All my friends and me are playing [basketball] and then you hear the sirens like the grenades start falling down and just run to your house and hide. If I have to die, I die. For basketball, I will do anything."

Edit: Shamlessly stolen from Reddit.

McLemore could shoot though.

In terms of stats, Wiggins is a near exact match with...Harrison Barnes.

I think people will take Barnes over McLemore though.

Eh, they're pretty close. Wiggins' stats are slightly better than freshman Barnes' were though. And considering Wiggins' handles are a bit better and the fact that he's yet to fill out I'd easily take Ender over Barnes.

DY_nasty

McBob needs to bench himself. I don't want him taking anymore minutes. Al's playing great defense for the first time in his career and now he's got to guard two bigs every night. Just throw the towel in man...

MVP

Banned
Tel knows lbj will get in trouble if he does something so there is little chance of something happening. Let him do that outside and see.

Exactly...what I saw in that video is Teletovic begging for forgiveness, putting his hands up and begging for Lebron's mercy, for Lebron to spare his life, and then once the rest of the players had a hold of Lebron, then he gives a nervous smile, like "whew, ok I get to live".

Finding one random frame of him sorta looking crazy doesn't make him a psychopath.

tEl4B8x.jpg

Doesn't matter what he went through when he was younger, it just means he isn't scared, and won't cry while he gets obliterated by Lebron's fists. Having a rough childhood doesn't make you a good fighter.

MVP

Banned
HOldMeBack.gif

T: Sorry sir, I'm sorry, just tried wrapping you up sir (even makes gesture of wrapping him up), sorry let me live

*Heat players grab a hold of LeKiller*

T: Hehe I'm safe, you can't get me teehee

diehard

Fleer
I was actually questioning if MVP was being serious and not trolling but now its really obvious. I'm actually kinda disappointed.

LuchaShaq

Banned
McBob needs to bench himself. I don't want him taking anymore minutes. Al's playing great defense for the first time in his career and now he's got to guard two bigs every night. Just throw the towel in man...

Unless I'm missing someone McBob and Kemba seem to be the only two on the squad who can throw a pass that doesn't careen off a fan's dome in the stands.

On my phone so I don't see them but I bet any 5 man squad without at least one of them is a shit show unless maybe that group just runs 100% post ups for Big AL.

Holiday ans Jason Smith are solid defensively as well, but Tyreke/Gordan/Andersen/Morrow/Rivers/Roberts are all a fucking mess defensively, and aminu is either impressive or a fucking diaster depending on the night/matchup

Top Bottom