• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Watching lebron when he's 33-34 with less athleticism is gonna be funny.

I always thought this, but his jumper is coming along pretty nicely.

I'm the last guy to compliment him, but he has enough talent to move to the low post exclusively,

At least that's what I think. I'm praying for a savage reduction in productivity, and I will pop a bottle when his time is over like I did for MJ.

When MJ retired from the bulls, I went on a 3 day bender.

SamuraiX-

wjJPvl2.png

wat

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
They have the worst record in The West because paying Milsap and Al didn't make sense long term, they could have been in the fight for the 8th seed, but why?

You could argue that they are purposely shitty this season compared to last for the sake of the franchise's future.

They have two young and developing big men. And have plans for them in the future... trying to develop young talent while sucking is the point of retooling

Starting D leaguers and retirees in hope of winning the first pick isnt a plan...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
can anyone see if there's some correlation with ramon sessions entering games and his teams completely stalling, losing a lead, or getting blown the fuck out?

BadAss2961

LeBron kidding himself saying he's not coasting. Their entire team has the luxury of coasting throughout the regular season and even through the 1st round of the playoffs. Resting guys, sitting guys out with the most minor injuries, close games against shit teams until the 4th quarter... Then people wonder how they have that extra gear in the playoffs.

Nothing wrong it, but it is what it is. The Spurs blatantly coast the regular season too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LeBron kidding himself saying he's not coasting. Their entire team has the luxury of coasting throughout the regular season and even through the 1st round of the playoffs. Resting guys, sitting guys out with the most minor injuries, close games against shit teams until the 4th quarter... Then people wonder how they have that extra gear in the playoffs.

Nothing wrong it, but it is what it is. The Spurs blatantly coast the regular season too.
Heat had a two series BYE last playoffs. Entire conference is trash.

Top Bottom