• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

With 4 minutes left it was 64-30 Wizards. 18-5 run to end the 2nd by the Heat. Wiz coasted too hard.

EDIT: Uh oh bruised hand for Bradley Beal. He was lighting them up early.

sessions bs got mkg banged on

mkg... do whatever feels right, bro

833731628.gif

Soul got took.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I remember when MJ got punked in the playoffs by Detroit and the Bulls gambled on a rookie coach and a raw rookie small-forward and he turned them into HOFers. GOAT.

Mik317

I remember when MJ got punked in the playoffs by Detroit and the Bulls gambled on a rookie coach and a raw rookie small-forward and he turned them into HOFers.

naw son.

We all knew Phil and Pippen were going to be HOFs at that time...I mean they were totally gifted that pick and Phil was traded to them or something.

i mean didn't you?

They have two young and developing big men. And have plans for them in the future... trying to develop young talent while sucking is the point of retooling

Starting D leaguers and retirees in hope of winning the first pick isnt a plan...

This is more of a consequence of losing Dwight, Kobe's injuries and Nash looking his age as soon as he suited up in LA. We had a small window, it didn't work out and the FA market was weak last off season given we couldn't spend with the contracts we had. We got who we could and now have no choice but to stink because of financial constraints.

The plan didn't pan out and we knew if it didn't we'd want to clear the roster and properly rebuild.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lebron has almost as many turnovers as FGM. He leads the team in +/-.... at -25.

I found it hilarious this week that LeBron 'subtly' threw shade on Durant's scoring title by saying he could drop 35 a night if he wanted to.

BOS is softening up the Raps, I can dig it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets playing like balls.

Top Bottom