• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I can't watch the game, but Greg Oden is the only Heat player with a positive +/- right now. If he comes back for 15 minutes a game in the playoffs he could really help against Hibbert.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
words cannot describe my hate for sessions

HOW DOES KEMBA COMMIT A FOUL WHEN HE'S LAYING ON THE FLOOR WHAT IN THE FUCK

Nice of the coach to wait until the lead is down to 11 before calling timeout. Amazing, how many self-inflicted wounds did they deal themselves?

MVP

Banned
Once the Wiz stop getting lucky and revert back to the mean, the Heat will win this game by double digits.

ikydQF3.gif

Vahagn

that play was ingenious by Lebron. I was thinking "he's so far off Ariza, why is he doing that"

Classic bait move. Too good.

MVP

Banned
Now you're not trying hard enough. Blatantly admitting to trolling...c'mon man.

It's not trolling, why do Heat fans have to be held to some higher standard? Fuck that, y'all make stupid comments, I can make them too. If you can't tell when I'm joking and when I'm not then I don't know what to tell you.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's not trolling, why do Heat fans have to be held to some higher standard? Fuck that, y'all make stupid comments, I can make them too. If you can't tell when I'm joking and when I'm not then I don't know what to tell you.

smh...

Vahagn

What am I reading?

Emwitus

Are the wizards intentionally giving the game away? Why would you even take it to the rim with 5 seconds left on the clock!!
Amazing. I still seriously doubt your 29

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Amazing D by Harden on Gordon this first half. All-star caliber D I tell you.

Top Bottom