• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

lol love these

BeD4VlJIEAAuQfJ.jpg

Oh god, another English lesson? Example: If diehard says something like "Once I get a girlfriend, I'll start taking regular showers", that doesn't mean he WILL get a girlfriend. He's just saying once X happens, then Y.

Oh snap.

Isn't diehard married?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn Tjones is good and is only getting better.

Pimpwerx

WTF, Miami? We lose to the fuckin Wizards now? 3 straight to shitty teams. Yeah...no fucks given whatsoever.

On a more positive note, we unloaded Joel. Yay! I heard we gave up 2 picks for it, but it's just the Philly conditional that will turn into 2 2nd round picks once the Sixers complete their tank. No loss there.

Now we have more cap space. I'm assuming UD will opt-in next year, but I'm also thinking that Riley convinces him to opt-out so that they can sign him to a cap-friendly contract. That sounds crazy, but he's due $4.6M next year. After that, what's he worth, vet minimum? Perhaps they can convince him to take the $8M or so he'd get over the next 4 years, and split that up evenly over the next 4 years. UD at $2M a year isn't bad on the cap, keeps a veteran leader around and gives him the chance to end his career in Miami.

Whatever the case, the biggest hurdle to avoiding the repeater tax is now gone. Nothing buy upside from here. Hell, how crazy would it be to turn Joel into minimum-Bynumite? That's the only way I wanted to see us go after him, so it seems like a great possibility now. PEACE.

Top Bottom