• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

AcridMeat

Banned
It's been very frustrating. Just can't quite break through. We fight back, but then they make a contested 3 or get an offensive rebound.
There's still moments where I don't like Curry's decision making either. That quick 3 with no one in position for a rebound for instance.

Wow another chuck. Come on son.

MY BOY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Fjordson

There's still moments where I don't like Curry's decision making either. That quick 3 with no one in position for a rebound for instance.

Wow another chuck. Come on son.

MY BOY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Yeah, gets into heat check territory. I guess it's tempting when you're a great shooter.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, gets into heat check territory. I guess it's tempting when you're a great shooter.
It is, definitely. But when you're the primary ball handler/playmaker for your team it's time to show discipline in that department.

He's young though and this is only his first year without another point guard to take the reigns.

exarkun

golden state is so obsessed with shooting threes that they dont take advantage of the mismatches they have down low basically every other possession

Fjordson

golden state is so obsessed with shooting threes that they dont take advantage of the mismatches they have down low basically every other possession
Like that possession just now. Forced three instead of Lee posting up on Wilson Chandler.

Edit: Yes! Thank you Lee.

Top Bottom