• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

So.. Like the rockets?

:l

But advanced stats say...

We match up okay with them and their roleplayers are struggling to find a pulse at this point of the season.

As soon as Wall gets an all-star bid I'll officially be on team tank. We need Porter to start, Ariza moved, and Ernie, Witt, and Gortat gone.

Leonsis will get a hard on and extend everyone if we make the playoffs.

The tank train left the station when you traded your pick for Gortat. You guys have the talent to finish 3rd this year, and quite possibly make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. You'd be better off with Witt gone but there are worse coaches out there. Enjoy winning man, you Wizards fans have earned it at this point.

Also, with the recent trade the Celtics have no backup 2 guard on their roster. Tank so hard Ainge...

They aren't wrong. Doesn't make it any less irritating at times.

I agree it is irritating. Don't get me wrong it's awesome to see Lillard, Curry, Harden, etc. heat up from downtown but variety in scoring makes the game more interesting to watch in my opinion. Hopefully the league will eventually.change things up a bit to bring some more balance back to the game. They've at least talked about it, so we'll see.

KingGondo

Banned
East All Star jerseys leaked:

133106E2-4AE4-4365-B11B-AAD2C5335953_zps9vvjofew.jpg

Smh.

exarkun

So.. Like the rockets?

:l

We aren't as bad anymore since Mchale stopped going full retard with his offensive gameplan and the Dwight started to get good positioning on the low block and the team goes to him, but I know where you're coming from. He's been eatin lately.

I haven't been posting as much because sometimes I just skip whole quarters when Harden takes possession after possession off on D. Its hard to watch the whole team rotate to cover it and then either the 1 is open for a 3, the 3 has an open lane to the basket, or the 4 or 5 has an easy dunk. Ugh.

jjasper

Being there and living there, growing from a young boy to a man there was the greatest time of my life by far.

Seeing Courtney Lee, I used to be in that same situation, man, playing with good players and you would be that third or fourth option that’s not the key guy within the offense.

It’s hard to come in every day and be motivated other than you love the game of basketball and you enjoy just the friendships in the locker room, man. …

OJ:( So much potential now fat and depressed

Adidas designs are hot trash, I can't wait for the league to go back to Nike. They helped us design our new logos and they did an amazing job.

Nike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adidas

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases.

The Kings announced Thursday that fans will be able to buy gear from the official team store and pay for tickets with the digital money beginning March 1. Purchases will be processed through BitPay, which accepts the digital dollars and pays the Kings in cash.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ings-to-accept-bitcoin-for-purchases/4520885/

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
James Johnson is only the 4th player in the last 25 seasons to have a game with at least 15 Pts, 5 Reb, 5 Ast and 5 blocks off the bench.

#GODLIKE

The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases.

The Kings announced Thursday that fans will be able to buy gear from the official team store and pay for tickets with the digital money beginning March 1. Purchases will be processed through BitPay, which accepts the digital dollars and pays the Kings in cash.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ings-to-accept-bitcoin-for-purchases/4520885/
So bitcoin is really a thing now. wow

Smokey

Reading this Crittenton story..

Where is G. Arenas. China? North Korea?

I wonder if he knows or how he feels that Crittenton could've literally killed him in the parking lot.

Reading this Crittenton story..

Where is G. Arenas. China? North Korea?

I wonder if he knows or how he feels that Crittenton could've literally killed him in the parking lot.

He's still getting paid from the Wiz contract lul. Apparently he got some of the payouts deferred/split up so that he's banking like 8 million a year for the next few years.

He's in LA. Always been an LA guy. He feels vindicated, but also knows that wasn't the only thing he was getting knocked on for so he knows it doesn't change much for him. He was the Dwight Howard of PG's .

He's apparently making a comeback next year. I wish him the best. He'll probably play for the Clips or Lakers. I was shocked he played as badly as he did for Orlando and Memphis...even with the injury he was too skilled a player to be shooting mid 30's.

exarkun

Yo, no pictures of Steve Francis pls. Dude is a drug fueled ghost now.

That video of SJaxxxx whoopin that ass at the club was sad shit for the kid that grew up watching him.

The new Hornets gear is going up for sale this Saturday. They're doing a free giveaway too on the nba.com website, so if anyone's interested check it out.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Those jerseys look like vomit. How do we stop sleeves from turning into a thing?

Don't buy them.

I think its inevitable in the end anyway. Sleeved jerseys would sell better than traditional ones and it also gives them more real estate for the eventual ads.

They look way too much like tshirts you would sleep in though. They should be going for more of a soccer kit feel.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Somebody please think of young.

Horry called R Kelly a pussy last night lol shit was so funny

He's right he is a pussy. No one is ssyi g run down court throwing haymakers and get massive fine/suspension, but at least get down there so he isn't getting pushed over 5 on 1.

Smh if I was young I wouldn't say one god damn word to the other four on the floor the rest of the season. Bunch of bitch made punks.

Top Bottom