• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pkaz01

No mention of a fine, looks like he'll just lose the wages he would have earned for Friday's game.

Why is Green paying for Len? It's was a punk move on his part.
Thats weird considering morris got fined 25K and he didnt throw any punches.

Green said he didnt feel it was intentional and he had his rookies back even though len is making more this season
I guess its a veteran i got your back rookie thing

I missed the Nick Young altercation since I boycott the Lakers till they earn my love back.

From what I have read, its embarrassing that he got suspended. What does the league want him to do, get gang smacked and do nothing?

I hope TWCS.Net execs are happy with the amount of $ they paid, and the returns they are getting. Jim Buss is probably not even in the country right now. I have never been more disgusted with this team in my life.

Id take the Elden Campbell days over this garbage.
Laughing stock of the league. Former players speaking out on the disgusting state of affairs. Destroying a 30 year legacy in 12 months. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I missed the Nick Young altercation since I boycott the Lakers till they earn my love back.

From what I have read, its embarrassing that he got suspended. What does the league want him to do, get gang smacked and do nothing?

I have no idea what you're reading but he deserved a longer suspension if anything.

He got fouled but it was hardly anything malicious. He gets up and starts pushing and swinging at everybody except for the guy who actually fouled him.

Id take the Elden Campbell days over this garbage.
Laughing stock of the league. Former players speaking out on the disgusting state of affairs. Destroying a 30 year legacy in 12 months. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You're being a tad dramatic

I have no idea what you're reading but he deserved a longer suspension if anything.

He got fouled but it was hardly anything malicious. He gets up and starts pushing and swinging at everybody except for the guy who actually fouled him.

lol what, it was definitely a cheap, tacky and dangerous foul and he went after Len as soon as he got up.

Thats weird considering morris got fined 25K and he didnt throw any punches.

Green said he didnt feel it was intentional and he had his rookies back even though len is making more this season
I guess its a veteran i got your back rookie thing

Morris got $25k for making the situation worse. The NBA a few seasons ago instituted this policy that if an altercation occurs after your involvement (ie morris pushing) you will get fined and possibly suspended. If Goran had thrown a punch back and it became a bigger deal, Morris would have been suspended.

This is ridiculous. Len hit him in the head in what looked to be intentional to most people.

Then, Young got up and went straight to Len. It was one of the Morris bros that pushed Young away then Dragic came in yapping and Young had already lost it by them.

But Young came right at Len and no one else. It was Morris who fucked things up.

Pkaz01

lol what, it was definitely a cheap, tacky and dangerous foul and he went after Len as soon as he got up.
Yea and he should have and Len post game same he expected him tonand respected him for doing so

He got suspended for punching dragic in the face for no reason not for defending himself

He got suspended for punching dragic in the face for no reason

That has nothing to do with what darkside said, and yes, it looks like Dragic got hit just for trying to get inbetween Young and other Suns players, but I haven't heard any audio of the scrimmage.

Goran and Sasha used to shit talk each other to death, could have easily said something to spark something. Not that even if that's true he deserved a punch.

Pkaz01

That has nothing to do with what darkside said, and yes, it looks like Dragic got hit just for trying to get inbetween Young and other Suns players, but I haven't heard any audio of the scrimmage.

Goran and Sasha used to shit talk each other to death, could have easily said something to spark something. Not that even if that's true he deserved a punch.
Yea that was aimed towards liquid snake who was wondering why he got suspended for standing up for himself.

Dragic was trying to seperate his guys cause the markieff just got ejected last game and he knows if they start fighting it wont be pretty

giri

Len is a goon who has been involved in too many fights and cheapshots already to have not have been trying to hurt Nick Young.

Not sure how much of it is goon and how much of it is body can't move as fast as brain.

But i like his touch around the rim for the little time he's had on the court. And i like that he's not shy of contact.

Besides, we've all wanted to punch nick young.

Len is a goon who has been involved in too many fights and cheapshots already to have not have been trying to hurt Nick Young.

And he gets a slap on the wrist. David Stern is adamant about spitting on the Lakers one last time. He I hold as the 3rd highest reason the Lakers are set back 10 years!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Nick Young said that he didn't know he was shoving Dragic and never would have done so because Dragic is "his boy". Regardless, I think he had every right to be mad after he got clubbed in the head.

I'm pretty sure Nick Young said that he didn't know he was shoving Dragic and never would have done so because Dragic is "his boy". Regardless, I think he had every right to be mad after he got clubbed in the head.

Well that's that. Young was just seeing red at that point and did something stupid.

Yea and he should have and Len post game same he expected him tonand respected him for doing so

He got suspended for punching dragic in the face for no reason not for defending himself

They guy was fouled hard and dangerously , he could have been injured very easily. He stood up and pushed len, then 2 other guys came at him... what did you expect?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yo! I forgot...that crazy ass crying Knicks fan is at this game sitting frontcourt. I wonder if he'll post a video after they lose?

giri

They guy was fouled hard and dangerously , he could have been injured very easily. He stood up and pushed len, then 2 other guys came at him... what did you expect?

The other suns guys tried to stop him from getting to Len. Thats pretty legitimate move to make to try and stop anything escalating. They didn't come at him shoving him, but rather, impeding.

Udrih and JR come in and the lead goes. Udrih overhelping massively on that Watson 3.
The other suns guys tried to stop him from getting to Len. Thats pretty legitimate move to make to try and stop anything escalating. They didn't come at him shoving him, but rather, impeding.
A Morris twin and other guy absolutely shoved him.

ISOM

One of the morris twins definitely shoved him though, the other twin was trying to calm the situation down.

Top Bottom