• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That was a great first quarter. The roster wasn't ideal off the bench but Melo is hot right now. JR and udrih shouldn't have been the 2 first guards off the bench..... that feels like such an unnecesary achilles heel too, but Woodson is a stubborn bastard.

That was a great first quarter. The roster wasn't ideal off the bench but Melo is hot right now. JR and udrih shouldn't have been the 2 first guards off the bench..... that feels like such an unnecesary achilles heel too, but Woodson is a stubborn bastard.
it's amare and his shitty interior defense.

Going back to Kenyon Martin leaving the game due to injury, and the Pacers have been on a 31-15 run.

This team is so mentally fragile and Woodson isn't helping by being slow (i.e. stubborn) to adjust. Knew it once Martin left.

Man fuck this. Thinking I was jinxing the knicks I turned away from the game because the lead shrunk. Now o tuned back in and Knicks are getting the D.

Force feeding the ball to Melo killed all the momentum the offense had. Felton is fucking god awful. He's so trash.
They were shutting down Felton High PnR so they were trying to post Carmelo and have him run the O out of the post. Shitty passing and NO OTHER FUCKING KNICK HITTING SHOTS killed the Knicks O.

God damn it New York, if Denver gets the #1 pick.....

JtOrqH0.jpg

What was that?

who the fuck was that?
Apparently Tour'e Murry isn't one of Mike Woodson's guys. nvm his early game play helped tremendously during the win streak.

why are you tired of syphon filters shitty trolling Dominican power?
Because Syphon Filter something something shitty fan something something hop off/back on bandwagon something something Isotopes mak the playoffs Homer Simpson sudden fan something something needs to go fuck himself something.

Nori Chan

Because Syphon Filter something something shitty fan something something hop off/back on bandwagon something something Isotopes mak the playoffs Homer Simpson sudden fan something something needs to go fuck himself something.
I hope you realize me and syphon are the same person right?

Top Bottom