• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

his three point percentage is down a bit this year, likely due to Knicks stench and his confidence being rattled, but hell get his percentage close to where it was last year by the All Star break

Shump three point %s over the last six years:

34%
40%
31%
28%
33%
31%

This year isn't the year I would bet on being a fluke.

Shump three point %s over the last six years:

34%
40%
31%
28%
33%
31%

This year isn't the year I would bet on being a fluke.

Iman has only been in the league three years including this one, with half a year spent recovering from a ACL tear. Only the first three percentages mean anything, no idea where you got the other numbers from, unless theyre from college which doesnt mean anything.

Re: that iso Joe game winner: Guys been putting in work in the fourth quarter for years now, is a statistical monster when it comes to game winners. Can you believe 2k14 didnt even give him a fourth quarter or Closer attribute? what a bunch of pricks.

diehard

Fleer
Iman has only been in the league three years including this one, with half a year spent recovering from a ACL tear. Only the first three percentages mean anything, no idea where you got the other numbers from, unless theyre from college which doesnt mean anything.
So the only ones that mean anything show that he isnt a good 3 point shooter?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Re: that iso Joe game winner: Guys been putting in work in the fourth quarter for years now, is a statistical monster when it comes to game winners. Can you believe 2k14 didnt even give him a fourth quarter or Closer attribute? what a bunch of pricks.

He belongs next to Wall in the group of guys with the prettiest, busted jumpers in the league.

As soon as gets off the Knicks he'll probably put together a great career though. He doesn't even have a role on that team anymore.

DY_nasty

I remember the time when you said Augustin was better than Wall.

He was.

Then Larry Brown killed him for it. They decrepit corpse running point for the Bulls is real. I remember Faze and Mothman91 in silence as DJ had Wall sitting on the bench looking like a broken man.

So the only ones that mean anything show that he isnt a good 3 point shooter?

Yeah but he was good yesterday though, so 3 point shooting legend. He, Landry Fields, Mardy Collins and Renaldo Balkman will all play in the Trevor Ariza Memorial NY Potential All Star Game.

DY_nasty

Yeah but he was good yesterday though, so 3 point shooting legend. He, Landry Fields, Mardy Collins and Renaldo Balkman will all play in the Trevor Ariza Memorial NY Potential All Star Game.

iNKX50ysr4Dvm.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
After last night's out-of-this-world performance, Shumpert is now averaging an unbelievable 6.8PPG on 38.6FG% and 34.4% from three.

What a beast of a player.

Emwitus

When are people going to stop giving excuses for why shump is a terrible player? Even the trade rumors stopped so nba gms are past that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"On July 3, Bryan Colangelo made one of the smartest moves he could have for the Raptors by signing New York Knicks shooting guard Landry Fields to a three-year, $20 million contract."

Backhanded compliment is backhanded.

I still have nightmares about that.

I still think Colangelo was sent to destroy the Raptors and Canadian basketball.

I still have nightmares about that.

I still think Colangelo was sent to destroy the Raptors and Canadian basketball.

Agreed. The day Masai freed our people by firing Andrea Bargnani off into the cold vacuum of space should be remembered forevermore as a day of emancipation, commemorated on the Canadian 7 dollar bill. lest we forget.

reilo

RT @WojYahooNBA: Cavs mulling a few trade scenarios for Andrew Bynum, with target of Monday to choose one. Unlikely Cavs send out significant asset w/ Bynum.

#assets

I'm already thinking of selling off NBA 2k14 on PS4. Every time I play that game even if it works I feel like I'm letting someone bitchslap me constantly while I'm telling them "it's alright!"

reilo

I'm already thinking of selling off NBA 2k14 on PS4. Every time I play that game even if it works I feel like I'm letting someone bitchslap me constantly while I'm telling them "it's alright!"

How's that different from your time posting on GAF?

Top Bottom