• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So... how about that segment with the atlanta drumline on the NBA on TNT postgame?

Dwight's numbers are basically the same as last year's. He's the exact same player.

His last 11 games or so have really not been so good, either. Like 15-10 on just 55% shooting (which is bad for him).

jg837JSNUTBfx.jpg

*barfs*

The fudge. I'm talking about His defense against opposing centers in the post which has always been good. Other than that he serves no purpose.
The things KG has done for Perks career.....Got people thinking he's good at anything, almost any center with some post offense shits on perk, except dwight. Pekovic dropped 31 on him like 2 weeks ago.

Give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize, because his leadership must be that transformative. Otherwise, there is no way he could convince an NBA coach to give him 20 minutes a night in 2014. Alas, Scott Brooks can't shake his Perkins addiction. With Perkins, every shred of tangible evidence points to "not an NBA player."

Perkins
Get this: He currently has more turnovers (53) than made baskets (48). And then there's the fact that he fouls five times as often as he blocks a shot.

If he does positive things outside the box score, it doesn't show on the scoreboard; the Thunder are 9.2 points per 100 possessions worse with him on the floor, according to NBA.com. That is especially amazing considering he plays almost exclusively (683 of his 690 minutes) with Kevin Durant. Even the MVP favorite can't hide his futility. Perkins ranks last in Estimated Wins Added (minus-1.5) and second-to-last in WARP (minus-1.8). It's hard to imagine a player more unintentionally destructive.

Dishonorable mention

Derek Fisher, Oklahoma City Thunder: Like the guy ranked No. 1 on this list, his leadership qualities must outweigh his on-court contributions, which makes you wonder why he doesn't just put on a three-piece suit and join the coaching staff already. He's woefully inefficient with a 50.1 percent true shooting percentage, but unlike other players on this list, he knows his limits for the most part. At 39, he's washed up like a beached whale.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10308520/nba-handing-league-least-valuable-player-awards

KD needs help.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
No Amare. No K-Mart.

Tyson still out of breath, which is normal...you have tons of phlegm to keep spitting out after bronchitis.

We're fucked tonight unless Woodson rotates players correctly.

So we're fucked.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
cp3 is gone, we shall see how this goes.

I think the last 4 times we've played the Clippers...CP3 was missing 3 times (including today)? Last year's win over the Clippers in April was without CP3, which I was actually at. But there were definitely a few other times.

Kind of funny.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sleeved jerseys are designed so blatantly to sell them to the public that wouldn't be caught dead in a tank.

See this is the mistake people make when they say JR Smith should go to the basket more. He can't do it like last year because he still doesn't same the same athleticism he had. So he shoots midrange or just shoots 3's.

No Rose, no Deng and the Bulls are still only one loss away from third place in the east? I used to defend the east, but it really is the leastern conference as it's been stated. God damn.

See this is the mistake people make when they say JR Smith should go to the basket more. He can't do it like last year because he still doesn't same the same athleticism he had. So he shoots midrange or just shoots 3's.
More like the mistake the Knicks made signing him before realizing he needed surgery.

But I think Jr doesn't go to the basket much because he's dumb and lazy. Yea he had that nice streak near the end last year where he looked like he kinda figured it out. But that was probably a fluke. I'd have to look at his at rim/paint stats of years past to be sure.

Top Bottom