• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Shved is such a dumbass. Wolves have this promotion where if they score 100 points at home and win everyon gets a free 16/24 oz yogurt. Wolves had 98 points with 8 seconds left in the game, and Shved ran the clock out.

Really?

Do the fans chant "YO-GURT! YO-GURT!" at the end of games? Because I would find that kind of hilarious.

Running out the clock is the classy thing to do, btw. Raptors give away pizza and I don't get sour if they don't jackal up the score for it. It's unwritten rules territory.

Shved is such a dumbass. Wolves have this promotion where if they score 100 points at home and win everyon gets a free 16/24 oz yogurt. Wolves had 98 points with 8 seconds left in the game, and Shved ran the clock out.

I remember when Rose once bricked both his free throws when the Bulls had 99 points. Shit was suspect as hell.

Then again that wasn't the first time he bricked his free throws.

rando14

834243701.gif

igDhVWb99TAhw.gif

MVP

Banned
eh, didn't vince carter's dunk he swung the ball a full 360 while he spun?
PG's dunk seems like he swung the ball from the left to the right side.
not really the same.

THANK YOU

Everything this fucking team does gets blown up like it's the best thing in the world. Oh such a blue collar team, so hard-working, oh wow look at this incredible wannabe VC dunk that's not even close, dunk of the century...

Meanwhile that "tough guy" David West is being a whiny little bitch because Blake Griffin didn't want to give up the ball so he thugs it up against an easy target. Such a "likable" team. How could you not like this team, I mean really.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Uhm...

Durant has a WS/48 of .317.

Uhm. Next closest player on the Thunder is Ibaka with .165. Uhm. Uhm.

WHAT

THANK YOU

Everything this fucking team does gets blown up like it's the best thing in the world. Oh such a blue collar team, so hard-working, oh wow look at this incredible wannabe VC dunk that's not even close, dunk of the century...

Meanwhile that "tough guy" David West is being a whiny little bitch because Blake Griffin didn't want to give up the ball so he thugs it up against an easy target. Such a "likable" team. How could you not like this team, I mean really.

No one thinks the Pacers are a 'nice guy' team. Stevenson is insane, CJ Watson and Scola are known floppers and cheap shot artists, David West is an amateur boxer so no one steps to his thuggery and Hibbert is a giant man baby that gets away with a lot of elbows. To top it all off, bug-eyed Vogel is a huge shit-talker and plays the refs all the time.

They've just got an underdog reputation because they had no superstars until George and they can't even sell out their own arena despite having the best record in the league.

Top Bottom