• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Ghost23

THANK YOU

Everything this fucking team does gets blown up like it's the best thing in the world. Oh such a blue collar team, so hard-working, oh wow look at this incredible wannabe VC dunk that's not even close, dunk of the century...

Meanwhile that "tough guy" David West is being a whiny little bitch because Blake Griffin didn't want to give up the ball so he thugs it up against an easy target. Such a "likable" team. How could you not like this team, I mean really.

So much salt lol!

Emwitus

This might be the worst defensive team I have ever seen . Who would a thought with a Marshal /pau/Kelly /Meeks starting lineup

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
THANK YOU

Everything this fucking team does gets blown up like it's the best thing in the world. Oh such a blue collar team, so hard-working, oh wow look at this incredible wannabe VC dunk that's not even close, dunk of the century...

Meanwhile that "tough guy" David West is being a whiny little bitch because Blake Griffin didn't want to give up the ball so he thugs it up against an easy target. Such a "likable" team. How could you not like this team, I mean really.

So sensitive...

• Low
  • Medium
  • Drake
  • Heat Fans

I can't decide about that Paul George dunk. ON the one hand, it looks technically impressive. On the other hand, Paul George looks like he is having a mini stroke doing it. He doesn't quite pull it off smoothly enough for me, as amazing as a 360 in itself is.

I can't decide about that Paul George dunk. ON the one hand, it looks technically impressive. On the other hand, Paul George looks like he is having a mini stroke doing it. He doesn't quite pull it off smoothly enough for me, as amazing as a 360 in itself is.
Was a good dunk , not super smooth and doesn't really get up much. But a good dunk nonetheless!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It was a good and possibly great dunk simply because it happened during a live game in the moment.

You gotta remember the Vince Carter ASG dunks were well rehearsed and prepared ahead of time with a ton of fucking practice put into it.

You can't really compare.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Holy shit, the Raptors are garbage. Can't sustain a double-digit lead against the LA Tankers.

MVP

Banned
It was a good and possibly great dunk simply because it happened during a live game in the moment.

You gotta remember the Vince Carter ASG dunks were well rehearsed and prepared ahead of time with a ton of fucking practice put into it.

You can't really compare.

You can compare because it was pretty much the same thing. It's not like he did that dunk in traffic. He stole the ball, had a wide open court in front of him, slowed down like he was actually in the dunk contest, and dunked it.

Top Bottom