• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

they foul him again....
ed-nortan-laptop.gif

Flash

Yup DeMar's a bum.

He could be a good player if he didn't force shots so much...he just wants to be an all star so bad.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So I guess the Lakers brought their own refs in the for the game?

Yea but they're 6-8 overall. They'd easily miss the playoffs in the west.

Because they sucked vs. everybody before the trade. After it they've beat OKC & Dallas so it's not like they couldn't compete against playoff teams there.

But after today and the Boston loss, who knows what they are right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So did Amare and now he's out for 2 weeks.

Remember when Kemba got tied up with Artest and Chandler in the same game? He didn't actually miss games but he did play at a level that just barely warranted his time on the court (because we have no backup pg being the only reason). Just because he can play doesn't mean he should.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ughh pats a mess borderline rebuild and a celts rebuild, please keep this tank goin celts, Danny make the move!

edit- damn oladipo looks quick. Only been able to chek a handful of stat lines, but how are magic fans feelin about him?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
THANK YOU

Everything this fucking team does gets blown up like it's the best thing in the world. Oh such a blue collar team, so hard-working, oh wow look at this incredible wannabe VC dunk that's not even close, dunk of the century...

Meanwhile that "tough guy" David West is being a whiny little bitch because Blake Griffin didn't want to give up the ball so he thugs it up against an easy target. Such a "likable" team. How could you not like this team, I mean really.

MVP the type of Heat fan that'll complain like a 3rd grader that the bully from the 5th grade didn't give him the ball back.

Top Bottom