• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Hopefully

Can't have him dead in the regular season

It's good that they're giving him so much rest, he can probably rest until the ECF this season as well. But I wonder if his knees can handle that high level of play for heavy minutes anymore.

With Wade resting how much rest has Ray been given?

People said the same last season.

He was nearly dead last year too, add a year to the knees and it doesn't get easier.

giri

jadande J.A. Adande
RT @ScottAgness: .@DavePasch, Hubie Brown and @jadande are your ESPN announcers for Pacers-Suns, 10:30pm EST on Wednesday.

god damn it. i dont' want to have to listen to adande's nonsense for a whole game.

It's good that they're giving him so much rest, he can probably rest until the ECF this season as well. But I wonder if his knees can handle that high level of play for heavy minutes anymore.

With Wade resting how much rest has Ray been given?

He was nearly dead last year too, add a year to the knees and it doesn't get easier.
Well, the main reason for Wade being given so much rest besides his knees being just shaky is he that he had a shockwave treatment on his knees over the offseason, so games take more of a toll than they usually do.

When he's played though, he's looked the best he has since the start of the big 3 era.
His midrange is his best since 09 and has had a noticeable hop in his step, I'm glad he isn't getting the chance to kill himself in the RS.
Ray's been holding up surprising well for being 38, he keeps saying he's in great shape an he's been getting the occasional game off pretty consistently due to being old as shit. He's been what we've needed him to be this season, with what looks to be slightly rejuvenated athleticism.
131223-allendunk.gif

Ray and Battier have shaken their latest shooting slumps so that's nice.

Health and motivation have been slightly larger issues this season than in year;s past but it's to be expected for one of the older teams in the league going for a 4th straight deep post season run.

but

The east is so fucking terrible that none of that matters, the worst we can be is the 2 seed while coasting! haha!
god damn it. i dont' want to have to listen to adande's nonsense for a whole game.
He'll just be the sideline reporter interviewing coaches and chiming in with the occasional trivial info.

Sanjuro

WHO LETS SULLINGER SHOOT FUCKING THREE POINTERS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER???

He is like fucking Antoine without skill.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland for some reason decided to get points in the paint once the new year started.

Not a bad thing lol.

Top Bottom