• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wade is the only one not laughing.

#howdareyouinterruptmyinterview

RedAssedApe

Banned
How'd I miss this? This is pretty funny.

airflotus.0_standard_709.0.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEJJFIM1m44

Even better with sound effects. lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blame the Nuggets for this one.

It was a partial ACL tear and he never had surgery on it because they thought it could heal. 9 months later and here we are

According to David Aldridge, he did have surgery:

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 6m
Wow: Nuggets say Danilo Gallinari had ACL reconstruction surgery today b/c the initial operation on his knee last summer was "insufficient"

I've never heard of an ACL tear healing on its own. I thought ACL always requires surgery because of the type of ligament. Maybe Dr. Blade can weigh in?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I've never heard of an ACL tear healing on its own. I thought ACL always requires surgery because of the type of ligament. Maybe Dr. Blade can weigh in?

Woj says the initial surgery was only for the meniscus and not for the ACL because it was only partially torn and they thought they could get him back without surgery on it.

And yeah I've never heard of a team and a player trying to do what they did with his ACL. Seems crazy but I ain't no doctor.

Sometimes guys stay. Smart stayed an extra year to work on his flopping game before he turns pro.

The new Larden.

oh my bad, blaster asked me about another PG prospect then

No worries.

Not an orthopod, but you can treat ACL tears non-surgically. Generally for competitive athletes though, I believe you do need surgery.

Something must have happened for Gallo to require two surgeries. :shrug:

That really sucks about Gallinari. That was supposed to be a complicated injury because of them discovering a meniscus tear when they went to repair the ACL so I don't know if the doctors could have done something better.

oh my bad, blaster asked me about another PG prospect then

I think that was Jahii Carson (whose numbers are really terrible, vjl's model has him projected as an undrafted free agent). I thought RB was unbanned at this point though.

Top Bottom