• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sprained ankle for Bradley.

WOOOOO

He's responding to this. I think he's going under the assumption that Sanjuro is celebrating the injury instead of talking about two separate events. I was confused at first too.

But at least I didn't wish a broken back on anyone lol

Sanjuro

I agree, except he stepped over that line first as far as I'm concerned. IDGAF.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, you just kind of spazzed out.

He's responding to this. I think he's going under the assumption that Sanjuro is celebrating the injury instead of talking about two separate events. I was confused at first too.

But at least I didn't wish a broken back on anyone lol

I don't know about that. It's okay to sarcastically cheer your own team's injuries when you're in shit mode and Greg Oden is styling all over you.

Seriously, he looks really good from what I've seen tonight. Fluid.

Sanjuro

Why is it that I can see terrible things all over the internet, but when someone rolls his ankle in slowmo I cringe?

See you in a couple weeks, Avery.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @royceyoung: That first half took only about 45 minutes. Just six combined turnovers and eight combined fouls!

Holy shit. I just looked at the clock and realized the tip wasn't even an hour ago.

I think each quarter of NFL play lasts 45min on average.

Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR 15m
LaMarcus Aldridge is the third NBA player to record his 1,000th point this year, joining Kevin Durant and LeBron James.

beastin

Nothing like the greatest Good Bad Team ever to get the Embiid campaign back on.

I read somewhere that the Wolves have a very good chance at being the best team ever at blowing teams out (defined by amount of games that they had a 30 point lead). The record for a season is 13 and they already have had 10 such games IIRC.

Forever

Banned
D-Will seems fully recovered, but I like him coming off the bench like this.

I wonder why Jeff Teague's brother couldn't play today. Would've been a perfect chance with all these garbage minutes.

Top Bottom